I need your opponion on this please leave comments

Heatran1991

Boredom comes around the corner trust me
Ok so today I went to my friends house for his birthday and some people went to a house down the street from him and smashed some Christmas lights and then I was walking home and this guy stopped me on my way home and was accusing me of doing this to his lights. Then I ended up getting arrested for it which I think is completely BS but the cops where I live are stuck up and just like arresting people for no reason at all and then I had to wait 3-4 hours to get bailed out

Just let me know your opponions on this

sonicyellow said:
Wow, thats BS. unless you had something on you that could smash a light, the cops were being dumb.

They were the type that were on the ground apparently
The worst part they took my cigs
That really sucked

Heatran1991 said:
That really sucked

lol that just makes you look worse and make them have a reason for arrest

The cops did you a favour by takings the cigs xD

Heatran1991 said:
That really sucked
You really should take some action. They had right to question you, but no right to arrest you. Also, you are at the age of 18. They had no right to take your tobacco. If it was marijuana, that's a different story.

Juliacoolo said:
You really should take some action. They had right to question you, but no right to arrest you. Also, you are at the age of 18. They had no right to take your tobacco. If it was marijuana, that's a different story.

I know it's completely BS but once I'm found not guilty on jan. 16
Were suing the people that accused me and possibly the police officer for false arrest

That is TOTAL Crarp (spell mistake on purpose), unfair, and really just ":>:>:>:>."

Oh trust me they'll be wishing they never did this cuz
Me and my family will be suing them for false accusation.
Suing the cop for false arrest

Then if I get money out of it I'll be getting a bunch of pokemon cards and buying a car

As it is in the US anyway, innocent until proven guilty. While it may have been suspicious to the cops that you were around and had cigarettes, that only lets them question you. For crimes you have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt as well to be proven guilty. I highly doubt they could do that. If you need witnesses, you could see if the parents of the friend you were at would testify to the fact that you were at their child's birthday party.

dragonexpert said:
As it is in the US anyway, innocent until proven guilty. While it may have been suspicious to the cops that you were around and had cigarettes, that only lets them question you. For crimes you have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt as well to be proven guilty. I highly doubt they could do that. If you need witnesses, you could see if the parents of the friend you were at would testify to the fact that you were at their child's birthday party.

WTF my friend turned 25 and I'm 18 so why would I go to a childs party
And I've got about 11 people writing statements saying I was at my friends party so I'm gonna be rich yippy lol after I'm done suing them lol

Sorry, I misread part of it. The main point was that someone else that was at the party could testify that you were there. I'll wish you good luck on your case even though you should win.

They had no right to arrest, you are protected by something called the United States Constitution. Also, according to the...idk...5th amendment or something, they cant arrest you because you have a right to a proper court hearing or something. Idk...anyways, good luck, buy RR packs. Lol.

or save the money and buy HG/SS packs...which are a lot better than RR...

I think it's stupid- but chances are you can win. They don't really have any proof.

How in the world are these people even cops if they arrest people for no reason and are stuck up? >:[

But of course, you can't answer that. Good luck with whatever you're doing, the law's going to be on your side.

Heatran1991 said:
Oh trust me they'll be wishing they never did this cuz
Me and my family will be suing them for false accusation.
Suing the cop for false arrest

Then if I get money out of it I'll be getting a bunch of pokemon cards and buying a car

lol free money!

Hope you win when you sue the pants off them. THIS is where it's ok to sue. Unlike some people who use it as a "get rich quick" plan. :/

Back