Legends Awakened or Majestic Dawn box?

• Legends Awaken

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Majestic Dawn

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Zierant

Murcielago
My birthday is coming up on August. Legends Awaken does too. My parent never considered boxes for a second until now. So which should I get?
Majestic Dawn:
My Pros:
Garchomp Lv X

Cons:
Filler Set
Basically Japanese promos

Legends Awaken:
My Pros:
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Groudon
Kyogre...MANY GOOD ONES LIKE YANMEGA'S ART.

Cons:
Boring Lv Xs....

Question: Is it garuanteed for a Lv X to be in a box?

I too have a birthday coming up in August. I am psyched for a Pokemon Crazy B-Day!
For my B-day, instead of MD/LA boxes, I asked for Japanse Boxes. The only reason I did was because my frined got a single DP4 Box, pulled Gardevoir, Glaceon, and Leafeon Lv.X, 3 Togekiss, 3 Gardevoir, and whole bunch of other really great cards (including basic dark energies).

Let me put the math on the board for you...

American Boxes = 36 Packs, 10 cards a Pack
American Boxes = $80-$110
American Boxes = About 1 Lv.X Per Box

Japanese Boxes = 20 Packs, 11 Cards a Pack
Japanese Boxes = $70-$80 (that is, if you use dollers over yen)
Japanese Boxes = 2-3 Lv.X's per Box, + a bunch of other really great cards

Because of this, I'd go for a Jap Box over an American Box. If your B-Day is in Agust, you could even get the new set.

But, if your not interested in the Super PWNzeringness of Jap Boxes, go for LA. Seriously- The Lv.X's in MD are just... depressing. Even the GE Lv.X's are better.

My birthday is coming up on August 24 too. I think I'm going to get a couple of boxes.

abaxter94 said:
The Lv.X's in MD are just... depressing. Even the GE Lv.X's are better.

Wow, I wholeheartedly disagree. MD's Lv X's are the only reason to get it, IMO. I'd get LA personally.

And I don't really see the point getting cards you can't play with unless you're a collector (that can read Japanese).

Zierant said:
One thing I didn't add, I'm a collector, not a battler :)

AH We got us a bleedin' heart here don't we!? Why don'tcha go hug some trees! Just remember what ol' General Patton told ya:

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about pokemon trainers wanting out of this battle, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bull$#!7. Trainers love to fight, traditionally. All real Trainers love the sting and clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your pokemon and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the gym leader, the fastest runner, the toughest fighter, the pokemon league, and the elite four. Trainers love a winner. Trainers will not tolerate a loser. Trainers despise cowards. Trainers play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why trainers have never lost nor will ever lose a battle; for the very idea of losing is hateful to a pokemon trainer."

Gee, I'd love to battle but the nearest league is about $200 worth of gas! I have no choice.

I can feel for you.

Personally, if I were you, go for Jap Boxes to further your collection.

I like Japanese cards but I'd rather spend 80-100 on something I can read.
Plus
Eng=360 cards
Jp=220 cards

Zierant said:
Gee, I'd love to battle but the nearest league is about $200 worth of gas! I have no choice.

Use Redshark!! I don't go to league either for different reasons but i love to battle, so i use redshark...when I have time, that is

Back