• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

I need some help (Yveltal EX / M Manectric EX)

Chasepijr

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Yveltal EX
    2 Yveltal
    2-2 M Manectric EX
    1 Keldeo EX
    1 Jirachi EX
    1 Darkrai EX
    Total 12
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

• 1 Ace Spec Computer Search
    2 Energy Switch
    4 N
    3 Muscle Band
    1 Startling Megaphone
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 VS Seeker
    4 Professor Juniper
    2 Lysandre
    1 Max Potion
    2 Manectric Spirit Link
    2 Colress
    2 Shadow Circle
    1 Virbank City Gym
    2 Hypnotoxic Laser
    3 Hard Charm
    Total 34
Energy:

• 7 Darkness Energy
    3 Lightning Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy
    Total 14

Strategy:

I want to be able to use Yveltal ex to x ball and when necessary use Y cyclone. Keldeo I like to have because of the rush in ability and I think works better in this deck than seismitoad, although I have considered playing a seismitoad in this deck. Should I? Jirachi to grab a supporter whenever I need it and use Hard Charm to counter Donphan and VirGen.

Im extremely torn about this deck because im worried that I don't play enough cards that can get my pokemon out fast enough. I considered played a pokemon fan club which I feel could be very useful in some spots. Almost how Korrina is to donphan decks. What do you guys think?

Back