i need help with something ?

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
ok, i need some extra money for stuff so im thinking of selling some cards online. the problem is that ive never sold anything online and i need some help . i kind of want to know what is the best way of selling my cards and where exactly ? would also appreciate any estimates on how much i could get for them and oviously how to ship them for customer satifaction. dont know if its appropriate to ask here but would really appreciate any info .

here is the list of cards im thinking of selling :

rayquaza ex -tin promo
2 celebi ex -promo
clefable ex - frlg
2 gengar ex -frlg
gyarados ex-frlg
registeel ex - hl
metagross ex - hl
latias ex - dragon
golem ex- gragon
gardevoir ex d- df
3 latias ex ex d- df
salamance ex d-df
dragonite ex d- df
rayquaza ex d- df
2 tyranitar ex d-df
kingdra ex d- df
magmortar lv.x
electivire lv.x
lucario lv.x- tin promo
2 empoleon lv.x - error and corrected
honchkrow lv.x
torterra lv.x - tin promo
infernape lv.x - tin promo
empoleon lv.x - tin promo
dialga lv.x tin promo
darkrai lv.x - tin promo
palkia lv.x - tin promo
charizard d-cg
wailord reverse holo- ge

eBay + PayPal. The easiest and safest way. Mind you, you need a bank account and a debit card. Send single cards in sleeves and it help even more if you send by Recorded Delivery. I dunno about prices, check on eBay and places like here and Pojo.com to see how much they go for.

Hope that helped at least a bit.

thanks , it kind of helped. my question now is what exactly is paypal and how does it work . is it a free service or what?

Yeah, ebay. But if you are selling your Ex's, check what they are going for on ebay and sell them for 3-5 dollars less.

3-5 dollars less? i would like it better if i could sell them for 3-5 dollors more. im kind of saving up for a second very expensive flat panel lcd so the more money i get , the better. do you guys think that selling some of my cards for up to $20-25 dollars would be to much???

furiouswildcat said:
rayquaza ex -tin promo
2 celebi ex -promo
clefable ex - frlg
2 gengar ex -frlg
gyarados ex-frlg
registeel ex - hl
metagross ex - hl
latias ex - dragon
golem ex- gragon
gardevoir ex d- df
3 latias ex ex d- df
salamance ex d-df
dragonite ex d- df
rayquaza ex d- df
2 tyranitar ex d-df
kingdra ex d- df
magmortar lv.x
electivire lv.x
lucario lv.x- tin promo
2 empoleon lv.x - error and corrected
honchkrow lv.x
torterra lv.x - tin promo
infernape lv.x - tin promo
empoleon lv.x - tin promo
dialga lv.x tin promo
darkrai lv.x - tin promo
palkia lv.x - tin promo
charizard d-cg
wailord reverse holo- ge

For the Promos, if you sell them in groups (ie, Shinou Starters), you can ussually get 20 dollers for it. Sales increase if you sell like pokemon in a group. Any Charizard goes for a lot as well. Not many people are interested in Wailord now a days, save the EX one, which goes for like, 60 dollers. Honchkrow and Magmorter should net some cash. Electivire not so much, but still good for about 10-15 dollers. For the older EX's, I suggest you sell them in a lot of about 3-5 cards (again, to maximize sails, sell a bunch of cards from the same set or cards that go together well).

furiouswildcat said:
thanks , it kind of helped. my question now is what exactly is paypal and how does it work . is it a free service or what?

It's a totally free service. It's a system in which you register your debit card on your PayPal account. Basically when you win an auction a request of payment is sent to your PayPal account, you accept it and the money flows to the other account within a few hours, and vice versa. Fast and safe, because you don't give away any of your card numbers or other stuff.

Back