Writing I Know What We’re Going to Catch Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
(WARNING: This is a crossover fan-fic between Phineas and Ferb, Disney show and Pokemon. If you don't like either, I suggest you refrain from reading this story.)

I Know What We’re Going to Catch Today!
(Phineas and Ferb and Pokemon Crossover)​

Chapter 1: In the Beginning…

The scene is a volcanic area. A Typhlosion tends to it’s nest where there are 4 eggs. It gets ready to tend to the eggs when a wild Houndoom appears. An Arbok is behind them and it appeared the two teamed up. The Houndoom would distract the Typhlosion and the Arbok would scoop up the eggs for dinner. The Houndoom charges at the Typhlosion but it catches it in midair and throws it back. Arbok hisses at Houndoom to get up. Houndoom charges back at Typhlosion. Typhlosion still catches it and throws it against the wall. The vibrations cause one of the eggs to get dislodged from the pile and roll down the craggy hill, picking up speed on it’s decent. The Typhlosion couldn’t chase after the egg because of having its hands full with the Houndoom and the Arbok. Typhlosion laid a Focus Punch to Houndoom. The Houndoom scurried off and the Arbok slithered after it, upset that it couldn’t get its fangs on an egg.

The egg reached the valley and kept rolling. Past a herd of Tauros and Rapidash. The egg eventually fell down a cliff and ‘vanished’ out of sight. It was really sucked up by a portal and traversed the space-time continuum.

Two boys were in their backyard. One boy had small, bushy red hair. He had a peculiar triangular-shaped head. He wore an orange and white striped shirt with blue shorts and blue shoes with white socks. His brother had bushy green hair. He wore a starchy cream-colored shirt and a pair of purple pants saddled up to his stomach and white socks with black sneakers.

“Ferb? Ready to test the portal?” the red-headed boy asked. His brother gave him a thumb up.
“Good. Fire it up.” the red-headed boy replied. Ferb pulled the lever and the portal whirred on. Just at the same time the portal whirred on the egg flew out of the portal and landed on the ground.
“An egg?” the red-headed boy asked, “I wonder where this came from?”
“Phineas!” a voice shouted.
“Candace?” Phineas asked. Candace was Phineas and Ferb’s older sister. She had an unusually long neck with long orange hair. She wore a red blouse with a white skirt attachment. She accentuates the skirt with a dark red belt. She also wears white shoes with red socks.
“What are you doing?” she asked.
“We’re testing a portal.” Phineas replied.
“Ooh! I’m telling mom!” she exclaimed. She was about to do so when she saw the egg.
“I’m taking this for evidence.” she said, picking up the egg. Phineas just shrugged as the typed in something into the keyboard and turned the lever. The portal exploded with Pokemon and they flowed out of the portal and began darting all over the place.
“Uh-oh.” Phineas said. Candace took the egg to her room. She didn’t take it for evidence; she took it because her maternal instincts kicked in. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the egg.
“How can I take care of an egg?” she asked. The egg started to crack open and shake. She moved closer as whatever was in the egg burst open. It was a baby Cyndaquil. Normally a Cyndaquil would have a blue fur stripe going down its back, but this stripe was a pinkish-red.
“Aww, it’s so cute!” Candace exclaimed. The baby Cyndaquil moved closer to Candace and rubbed its head against Candace’s arm. She picked up the Cyndaquil and darted down the stairs and outside.
“This was inside the egg that came out of the portal.” Candace stated, showing the two boys the baby Cyndaquil.
“It’s so cute!” Phineas exclaimed.
“I know!” Candace exclaimed, “That’s what I said!” Ferb picked up a pamphlet that came out of the portal when all the Pokemon flooded out of the portal. He handed it to Phineas and he read the data.
Cyndaquil, the Fire Mouse Pokemon. It is timid and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection.” Phineas stated. Candace looked at the Cyndaquil who was sitting by Candace’s feet.
“It also says here that this Pokemon is what they call a ‘shiny’ Pokemon.” Phineas continued.
“Shiny Pokemon?” Candace asked.
“Yes. They’re very rare to find. They have different color schemes than their normal form.” Phineas stated. He showed her a picture of Cyndaquil non-shiny and shiny.

Ferb saw something in the tree. He found a wild Weedle slithering down the tree. He picked it up and began stroking it gently.
“I think he likes you Ferb.” Phineas said. He began reading the data on Weedle.
Weddle, the Hairy Bug Pokemon. Its poison stinger is very powerful. Its bright-colored body is intended to warn off its enemies.” Phineas stated.
“It’s a little creepy.” Candace replied.
“Candace, they are like humans, they have feelings too.” Phineas stated. She picked up the Cyndaquil and clutched it in her hands.

Phineas found a Pidgey trying to hide in the tree. He tried to get it to come down from the branch.
“Give me some help.” he said to Ferb. Ferb gave him a boost and he gently coaxed the Pidgey onto his finger.
“I think he likes me!” Phineas exclaimed. Candace picked up the pamphlet Phineas put on the ground, flipped through the book to find Pidgey.
Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. It usually hides in tall grass. Because it dislikes fighting, it protects itself by kicking up sand.” Candace read the pamphlet’s data.
“This is going to be interesting.” Phineas said.
“Yeah. Our world just combined with another world we didn’t even know existed.” Candace replied. Ferb nodded. They went inside the house and used the computer to get more information on these mysterious creatures named Pokemon.

END Chapter 1!

(Read and Comment, please!)

You combined one of my favorite cartoons and my all-time favorite video game franchise into one epic masterpiece. All I can say is awesome! Can't wait for Chapter 2!:D

(Note: The spelling champion in me had to say something; you misspelled a few words in there. Just saying)

It's weird. I'm usually so precise in my spelling. I'm glad you liked the chapter and I'll probably get Chapter 2 up by Sunday or Monday.

Please read over the fanfic rules again. You're a touch under the 1,000 words/2 pages, not to mention you got some formatting issues. Please fix it up within three days or I'll be forced to lock this.

I'm confused on the formatting issues, because I don't see them, but I did make tweaks and have over 1,000 words in my first chapter.)

First Chapter Updated Version

I Know What We’re Going to Catch Today!
(Phineas and Ferb and Pokemon Crossover)

Chapter 1: In the Beginning…

The scene is a hot, volcanic area. A Typhlosion tends to its nest where there are 4 eggs. It gets ready to tend to the eggs when a wild Houndoom appears. An Arbok is behind them and it appeared the two teamed up. The Houndoom would distract the Typhlosion and the Arbok would scoop up the eggs for dinner. The Houndoom charges at the Typhlosion but it catches it in midair and throws it back. Arbok hisses at Houndoom to get up. Houndoom charges back at Typhlosion. Typhlosion still catches it and throws it against the wall. The vibrations cause one of the eggs to get dislodged from the pile and roll down the craggy hill, picking up speed on it’s decent. The Typhlosion couldn’t chase after the egg because of having its hands full with the Houndoom and the Arbok. Typhlosion laid a Focus Punch to Houndoom. The Houndoom scurried off and the Arbok slithered after it, upset that it couldn’t get its fangs on an egg.

The egg reached the valley and kept rolling. It rolled past a herd of grazing Tauros and Rapidash. The egg eventually kept rolling until it fell down a cliff and vanished out of sight. In actuality, the egg was sucked up by a portal and began to traverse the space-time continuum.

Two boys were in their backyard. One boy had small, bushy red hair. He had a peculiar triangular-shaped head. He wore an orange and white striped shirt with blue shorts and blue shoes with white socks. His brother had bushy green hair. He wore a starchy cream-colored shirt and a pair of purple pants saddled up to his stomach and white socks with black sneakers.

“Ferb, ready to test the portal?” the red-headed boy asked. His brother gave him a thumb up.
“Good. Fire it up.” the red-headed boy replied. Ferb pulled the big lever and the portal whirred on. Just at the same time the portal whirred on, the egg flew out of the portal and landed on the ground.
“An egg?” the red-headed boy asked, “I wonder where this came from?”
“Phineas!” a voice shouted.
“Candace?” Phineas asked. Candace was Phineas and Ferb’s older sister. She had an unusually long neck with long orange hair. She wore a red blouse with a white skirt attachment. She accentuates the skirt with a dark red belt. She also wears white shoes with red socks.
“What are you doing?” she asked.
“We’re testing a portal.” Phineas replied.
“Ooh! I’m telling mom!” she exclaimed. She was about to do so when she saw the egg.
“I’m taking this for evidence.” she said, picking up the egg. Phineas just shrugged as the typed in something into the keyboard and turned the lever. The portal exploded with Pokemon and they flowed out of the portal and began darting all over the place.
“Uh-oh,” Phineas said. Candace took the egg to her room. She didn’t take it for evidence; she took it because her maternal instincts kicked in. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the egg.
“How can I take care of an egg?” she asked. The egg started to crack open and shake. She moved closer as whatever was in the egg burst open. It was a baby Cyndaquil. Normally a Cyndaquil would have a blue fur stripe going down its back, but this stripe was a pinkish-red.
“It’s so cute!” Candace exclaimed. The baby Cyndaquil moved closer to Candace and rubbed its head against Candace’s arm. She picked up the Cyndaquil and darted down the stairs and outside.
“This was inside the egg that came out of the portal.” Candace stated, showing the two boys the baby Cyndaquil.
“It’s so cute!” Phineas exclaimed.
“I know!” Candace exclaimed, “That’s what I said!” Ferb picked up a pamphlet that came out of the portal when all the Pokemon flooded out of the portal. He handed it to Phineas and he read the data.
“Cyndaquil, the Fire Mouse Pokemon. It is timid and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection.” Phineas stated. Candace looked at the Cyndaquil who was sitting by Candace’s feet.
“It also says here that this Pokemon is what they call a ‘shiny’ Pokemon.” Phineas continued.
“Shiny Pokemon?” Candace asked.
“Yes. They’re very rare to find. They have different color schemes than their normal form.” Phineas stated. He showed her a picture of Cyndaquil non-shiny and shiny.

Ferb saw something in the tree. He found a wild Weedle slithering down the tree. He picked it up and began stroking it gently.
“I think he likes you Ferb.” Phineas said. He began reading the data on Weedle.
“Weddle, the Hairy Bug Pokemon. Its poison stinger is very powerful. Its bright-colored body is intended to warn off its enemies.” Phineas stated.
“It’s a little creepy.” Candace replied.
“Candace, they are like humans, they have feelings too.” Phineas stated. She picked up the Cyndaquil and clutched it in her hands.

Phineas found a Pidgey trying to hide in the tree. He tried to get it to come down from the branch.
“Give me some help.” he said to Ferb. Ferb gave him a boost and he gently coaxed the Pidgey onto his finger.
“I think he likes me!” Phineas exclaimed. Candace picked up the pamphlet Phineas put on the ground, flipped through the book to find Pidgey.
“Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. It usually hides in tall grass. Because it dislikes fighting, it protects itself by kicking up sand.” Candace read the pamphlet’s data.
“This is going to be interesting.” Phineas said.
“Yeah. Our world just combined with another world we didn’t even know existed.” Candace replied. Ferb nodded.
“Yeah. Let’s see if we can’t get more information inside.” Phineas stated. They went inside the house and used the computer to get more information on these mysterious creatures named Pokemon.

END Chapter 1!

CH or someone else, please lock the thread. I still plan on continuing the story on in other places, I just don't want to get in trouble if I don't comply with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back