I just Realized..

RiseDarkraiRise

Pro
I just realized my brother has acount .

He is .:LightLucario:.
He was logged in when I started up today.

I started a PM trade and I got his Address said forget (I know this is backing out)
when he had the same address as me (my brother dosent know my username).

He has a couple of ex i was gonna trade him lv.x which nobody is getting.

Like my brother, says he hates Pokemon, then as soon as I put my new cards from each Pre-Release he wants a look :O and then each Gacha-Pon and charactor I open his there :O but according to him Pokemon is gay.... WHATEVER!!!

I have two brothers.

One of them I taught how to play pokemon when I was still a n00b. We had loads of fun playing games with our decks, and we were both really excited to go to a tournament. It was nice having him a long, since no matter what, we would get paired together last round because we would both go 0-3 or 0-4, and then get paired against each other, and then I wouldn't have lost all my games of the day. lol. We are both not n00bs any more though, and because of all the things I told him about rulings and what not when I was a n00b that were wrong, he is a little doubtful when I tell him that effects are removed when a Pokemon goes to the bench.

My other brother had no interest in Pokemon, but he felt left out when I and my first brother would play. He asked if we would teach him, and he sort of learned, but had to be walked through each step of the game, and he also had a hard time reading the cards, just because he was still learning how to read at the time. He tried really hard to get into it, but he couldn't stop considering the Pokemon TCG as a normal card game, such as Go Fish or Canasta. So, he decided instead he would collect the cards rather than trade. When I and my First brother would go to the store to buy packs, this brother would always get a lot more than us, because he had a lot of money saved up. He soon learned the worth and rariety of all of his cards, and he loved to trade with my first brother and me. He rarely went to league with my first brother and I, and I and my first brother rarely went to league. He did go in a few times and trade a few cards, but that was it. But after we moved, he lost interest; it was just to complicated and difficult for him to keep up with it. He gave all his cards (including three Stars and a lot of EX's. Keep in mind, this was early HP-on era).

Good Times, Good Times.

i was at a yugioh tournement out of town last year for states so i gave my sister my gardygallade to play and she ended up topping she got like 10 packs wich she pulled a magmortar lv.x out of.
she doesnt play anymore.
kinda wish she did cause i got no one to play with in my neighborhood anymore

Back