Help I have some problem with running a PLAY! POKEMON tourament

NtoOne69

Aspiring Trainer
I am a player from Taiwan and have played TCG for7 years, recently I tried to get organized play for Taiwan, last year I had finished the pokeom organizer exam but after half a year there is no verification and did not receive any reply, How can I do? Incidentally, I have also tried to hold some local unofficial shop tournament. In this half year, the players have grown to a good number of people, so I really want to get some Play! Pokemon point for them so that they can participate in world champioship. Things have been distressed me for a long time, I hope you guys can help out,very grateful.

Many people are having this same issues here in the States as well. TPCi hasn't been responding to anything regarding this. All I can tell you is to send a message to customer support about your exam and have them escalate it to the people in charge. This is pretty much all you can do at this point.

Many people are having this same issues here in the States as well. TPCi hasn't been responding to anything regarding this. All I can tell you is to send a message to customer support about your exam and have them escalate it to the people in charge. This is pretty much all you can do at this point.
Thank you very much for your reply, then I know how to do, but I sent a letter to the customer service, but I only receive "Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!
Responses to tickets may take longer than usual during this very busy time, and we appreciate your patience. If you have additional questions in the meantime, please feel free to update your ticket, and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
The Pokémon Company International Support Team”.
I have tried to send a letter again, and can you teach me how to make them receive a more positive answer?

The advice @crystal_pidgeot provided is pretty much the best you're going to get. TPCi has no mechanisms of contact apart from logging support tickets, or posting on the professor forums. You don't generally get notifications via email saying that you're approved for things, though; you just get access to sections of the website (pokemon.com) you didn't before. If you log on to your trainer account, and click "Organizer Tools" on the left nav bar, you'll see things like Organizer Tools if you're an approved professor, or a link to join the professor program if you're not. If you went 6 months after being approved last time with no activity, you will have to take the test again once able. That's really all the options available.

Back