DPPt/HGSS I have all the starters for trade. Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Sinnoh.

RE: PKM4's "My Player" Thread

I want the legendaries on my wants list.

Level 50

o ok nevermind then i already have 2 many legendaries so ill check the lis agaqin and ill see if i need anything ok ivan

Okay Shane.

I keep telling everyone that my shinings are not for trade. My trades are the pokemon listed in the first post.

PKM4 said:
I keep telling everyone that my shinings are not for trade. My trades are the pokemon listed in the first post.

You know, doing so will limit your trades very heavily, since many people would trade rare/powerful Pokemon to get Shiny ones. And, if you want, I can add Latios and Latias to the trade I proposed earlier.
Deal?

Do you have TM 80 Stone Edge? I'll trade you a (cloned) TM 26 Earthquake for it, attached to something random.

I will have to go check. Does the cloned item still work the same way as the real item?
Stone Edge is number 71 and I don't have one for trade. Are there any other items your looking for?

I really only need the pokemon in my wants section. What pokemon do you have for trade?

i could clone my latias for you, or just go to my player thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22602

Would you trade your Latias for the Chimchar? If you want to I would like the original instead of a clone. Let me know.

Back