Discussion I guess 4 Field Blowers in mandatory in Bulu.

Timing is huge and if u arent comfortable with that then you still mighy need to do more playtesting even if u currently do alot.

I don't know you, but come on @StevenM , I'm sure you can win! If you love the game and (try to) understand the meta, I'm sure you'll find a deck and will run good every now and then.

I played Vikavolt / Bulu last Friday in a tournament, and tied against Garbodor (1-1), won against Darkrai Ex and Golisopod and yes, I lost against Gardevoir GX, which felt like an auto-loss. But I'm pretty sure I'll find a way to win, or otherwise find that many people playing Metagross, that Gardevoir GX will become less popular. And in TCG online I'm playtesting with Gardevoir GX, to find out the weaknesses of Gardevoir GX myself.

There is no deck which is the best decks against all the other decks!

lol, no it can't. i just tried it. Bulu just isn't a tier 1 deck and it can't handle Gardevoir. If it can't beat the best deck, then that's an issue.

Nature's judgment down to zero energy. They'll have to commit more to 1 shot you. If they can't you just max pot, strong charge and clean up.

And also I can't tell but aren't you the same guy who constantly post decks talking about how bad they are because you can't win with them? Maybe it was another Steven. But just curious

yeah but it loses to Gard. And I do playtest like all the time. And yet I always get clunky hands, bad matchups, etc. I play Volcanion, get a EX for my active, and draw through half my deck and draw no Float Stones, switches, etc. Has happened in my last 5 games with it. I guess a pro would just magically make the lucky draws or something. Guess more testing would lead to better luck with draws...

idk, i guess i'm not going to League Cup for the moment. I have no deck and no confidence. To the point where I don't have the desire to play right now.

Stop throwing yourself a pity party, man. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun. You are not the only one that loses. Decks can be made to be consistent, but there will always be games (even 5 in a row) that you don't get what you need. What is your decklist anyways?

True, had a 12 game win streak once with Greninja, then another day had 7 straight losses. You win some you lose some.

@StevenM, I would also suggest Greninja BREAK as a fun/competitive deck to play. Let me tell you about an interesting experience I had recently. At my locals last week I faced an amazing Gardevoir deck and even got off to a terrible start with my Greninja deck, because I couldn't get a draw supporter. Finally, I got a Rescue Stretcher and a N, so I used Rescue Stretcher and put all my dead Frogadiers into the deck then used N. After that play I was almost able to reset my game because I used Water Duplicates and put all the Frogadiers in my deck back down onto my bench. From there I combined Shadow Stitch and Giant Water Shuriken to even the playing field. Then I finished by using Lysandre and brining a Lele in for the final knockout. In such an ability heavy format Shadow Stitch works miracles! Just wanted to tell you about this to prove that Gardevoir (the "best" deck) can be beat, even if you get off to a bad start, there is always another way!

Back