I got my first booster of D/P cards.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got my first pack and my first ever rares for the 4th generation are:

LVX Empoleon and Holographic Lucario. I also got a Starley a Cascoon a Goldeen and a few others but I cannot believe I got a Lucario and I did not realize that he evolved. I thought he was a basic Pokemon.:)

I got my first pack last week. Got Dialga and Seedot (RH).
I can't believe how lucky you are getting a Lv. X in your first pack. Congratulations.

TorterraX said:
how did u get 2 holos in 1 pack?

Every pack gives a reverse holo (RH) and a rare. If the rare is holo, then you have got 2 holo's in one pack. The reverse holo can also be a rare, in this case Lucario.

TorterraX said:
how did u get 2 holos in 1 pack?

I dont know but it was one of the single packs that they have on display for a short while and for the packs that are in the standing display boxes at the end of store isles they usually come withe a super rare and a holo both becauseit is a new release of a new generation and they did the same wiith the hoen cards and I got a Hitmonchan EX on my first pack but I don't remember what my other holo was.:)

I think that's just random. The display packs are just some packs from the top of the box, they aren't necessarily ex-equipped or something.

Not the display boxes. The standing display racks at the end of isles in stores with single packs that have the cardboard backing with the packs inside them. Those display racks are there for a very short time and once they are gone they never come back until the next generation is released. One time I was at wal Mart when the legendary collection set came out and I got a reverse holo Moltres and a non-holo Kabutops in my pack. Those packs have the best rares in the display racks at the end of isles in stores. Once those racks are gone they put them in th electronics department othey put them on their big racks and then the super rare ones are harder to get from then on and when they are on those racks the price is a bit higher than the regular price.:)

your lucky , lv.x's are nearly impossibble to get . its's even luckier that you pulled one in your first dp booster along with a rare holo reverse. its weird though , i keep on hearing that most people are pulling emopleon lv.x's as there first lv.x . my first lv.x was empoleon lv.x too! i really want to pull another one but with there rarity it almost unlikly i will . i might even go and get a booster today , wish me luck.

I personally don't think buying too much of DP is worth it...it has some cool cards like the new Supporters and the basic Dark energies, but apart from that I'm only looking for a few cards in there, which are
-Noctowl (my primary deck)
-Luxray (awesomeness + maybe some deck later on)
-Weavile (awesomeness)
-Mr. Mime Jr. (also for my primary deck)
And I'm able to buy all these over the internet for...maybe the price of 2 boosters? So that's what I'm gonna do.

furiouswildcat said:
your lucky , lv.x's are nearly impossibble to get . its's even luckier that you pulled one in your first dp booster along with a rare holo reverse. its weird though , i keep on hearing that most people are pulling emopleon lv.x's as there first lv.x . my first lv.x was empoleon lv.x too! i really want to pull another one but with there rarity it almost unlikly i will . i might even go and get a booster today , wish me luck.

You mean that LVX is a common card to get among the other Cards? Man I must have been really lucky then.:)

Lady_Roserade said:
I just got my first pack too! A holo Manaphy and a reverse holo Cascoon.

I have a Cascoon non-Holographic but it is an awesome card and it has been a long time since I got 2 holos in 1 booster pack.:)

I just bought my second pack and still got no rares I must be so unlucky compared to you guys:(:( however I got the three new starters so that makes me a little happy:)

Back