Pokemon I can't post on another Pokemon site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelXD

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

I'm a member of the pmj was here Forums as well and I keep getting messages such as "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." I'm on another IP address because I'm at my high school now and it still won't let me on. But I never did anything wrong. Can anyone help me how to fix the problem and work out a solution?

RE: I can't post on Piforums

If it tells you that the server is too busy, then it's too busy. The server could be overloaded or just down. Give it time.

In fact, it's up as of the posting of this message here.

Not for me. I can show you screenshots of what I mean. But other people think it's up for me because it's up for them. My brother had the same problem.

Then screenshots would be appreciated.

Zyflair said:
Then screenshots would be appreciated.

What's the problem? You can't log on?

Clear cookies / cache and browing data and try again.

I have tried that and it really won't work. It's really stuck like that. I made another screenshot.

Can anyone read my thread? I'm using a school computer again and it still won't let me post despite me using a different browser so how is clearing cookies going to work?

Btw Pokemon99, I can log on but what I'm saying is I can't post or fully connect. Please help.

Are you sure that posting on this forum about not being able to get to other forums is the best idea? Really? I am gonna lock this because this could be construed as advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back