I can't change my avatar!

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector
Alright, before you go telling me HOW to change my avatar, DON'T. I know perfectly well how to change it. But, everytime I try to change it, it says the url is invalid or something. I've never had a problem before. So, to put it simply: HELP!

here's what I think: when you upload a file, mybb uploads it into a certain folder. But, he must not have made that folder writable, which usually just takes a quick chmod.

Try either re-hosting your image or clicking the URL you're trying to give the avatar machine to make sure YOU can actually see the image.....otherwise the avatar must be too big :/

-Black Rayquaza

The user mask and the group mask on the folders is different than what php and apache is assigned to (they should be the same), so that caused some problems. I'll go through and fix the uploads folder again.

Edit: Should be fixed now

Tikitiki said:
The user mask and the group mask on the folders is different than what php and apache is assigned to (they should be the same), so that caused some problems. I'll go through and fix the uploads folder again.

Edit: Should be fixed now

Thanks Tikitiki. I'm going to try it now.

EDIT: It's working now. Many thanks!

Back