Wi-Fi Trades Hydrofoil Goat's player thread - Y - Looking to complete Global Pokedex

Hydrofoil Goat

Goat on a boat!
Friend Code: 3668-7976-6213
Time Zone: GMT +10 (Brisbane, Australia)
Times Available: Varies, most nights though. PM me and we can go from there.

Haves:
Anything from Y, except for starters or legendaries.
Large stocks of evo stones, can easily get more (Leaf, Fire, Water, Thunder, Dusk, Dawn, Sun, Moon, Shiny)
River Pattern Vivillon (as Scatterbug)

Wants:
X Exclusives
Xerneas
Eeveelutions/Eevees

For preference, unnicknamed Pokemon please :)

Will update as I progress

I'm going for a full dex completion this game, so any help would be fantastic. Even just trading to evolve pokemon would be great :) Also collecting Eeveelutions.

I have a huge excess of moon stones, let me know if you want one :)

P.DelSlayer said:
It will take a while but I can breed Eevees for you to evolve since my Sylveon is a female

I'm taking it slow anyway so timeframe is not an issue. That'd be absolutely fantastic, thanks! What should I stock up on in return?

I'm willing to get you Clauncher, Swirlix and Pinsir (the X exclusives) eventually. I've only just reached Lumiose City, so I'm a while off, but in about two-four days, I should have them all ready.

Any specific nickname or gender?

Hydrofoil Goat said:
P.DelSlayer said:
It will take a while but I can breed Eevees for you to evolve since my Sylveon is a female

I'm taking it slow anyway so timeframe is not an issue. That'd be absolutely fantastic, thanks! What should I stock up on in return?

Y exclusives - but to be honest I'm not too bothered since I can just make any more Eevees whenever :p

Do you want them just as Eevees or evolved into the Eeveelutions?

James86134 said:
I'm willing to get you Clauncher, Swirlix and Pinsir (the X exclusives) eventually. I've only just reached Lumiose City, so I'm a while off, but in about two-four days, I should have them all ready.

Any specific nickname or gender?

I prefer them without a nickname, gender I don't care. Just want to complete my Pokedex! Let me know what you want in return :)

P.DelSlayer said:
Hydrofoil Goat said:

Y exclusives - but to be honest I'm not too bothered since I can just make any more Eevees whenever :p

Do you want them just as Eevees or evolved into the Eeveelutions?

Either is fine, thankyou! Let me know when you have some and we can go from there :)

Horsleben said:
Have Fennekin if you still need that one? :)

Yes, I do! What would you like in return?

I can get you a Swirlix whenever you're ready. If you wouldn't mind, the only thing I want in return is your Vivilion pattern (Just send me the first of the line, it will still work) and two Bunnelby's as dead weight when I get Pinsir and Clauncher for you.

Edit:

Friend Code: 0774 - 4593 - 2008

James86134 said:
I can get you a Swirlix whenever you're ready. If you wouldn't mind, the only thing I want in return is your Vivilion pattern (Just send me the first of the line, it will still work) and two Bunnelby's as dead weight when I get Pinsir and Clauncher for you.

Edit:

Friend Code: 0774 - 4593 - 2008

Alright, no worries. I'll grab some for you tomorrow :)

Update! I've been smashing out the super training and now have large stocks of evo stones available, can easily get more.

Just realised that I'm trading you a Swirlix, not a Vivillion. :/ Stupid me. I have a Swirlix, thankfully :p

Back