Discussion Hybrid Tyranitar

I1lucky

Your local Infernape
This deck can be quite fast despite Mr. T's 4 energy attack cost using pineco and giant forest we can evolve turn one and spread the damage quick if any other pokemon come into play we can use another foretress or single it out with golbat to keep the game going strong
Mr. T should be up and running by turn two. Thanks to mega turbo double colorless Energy and a second attatchment he should be able to start faster
thanks to tool retriever we'll also be able to take off spirit link's and replace them with hard charms so Mr.T will be too tanky to handle but we should be able to keep him running with center lady.

Two things:
1. Forretress is fat and has a heavy Retreat Cost. It's Lysandre bait and can slow you down considerably while the Bats don't care.
2. You mention Golbat in your post. Why would you play three different Evolution lines when two is far more consistent? You're gonna have a crammed Bench. Ideally, you'll want a Mega Tyranitar in the Active slot and maybe one on the Bench to power up. You'll have a Shaymin-EX for the drawpower. Those three other slots should be Bats. You have no room for a consistent Forretress and Crobat line.

And while I'm thinking about it, Giant Plant Forest is /not/ a Stadium you'd want to run alongside T-Tar and Bats. I'd prefer Shadow Circle so you don't get wrecked by Fighting types.

Back