XY Huge scoop in CoroCoro in August!

If that's actually an Ampharos evolution/form that would be disappointing, it's just an Ampharos with a flowing mane, lol.

I'm liking everything in this issue (of it turns out to be true). I love the new Absol. The Pre-Evo of GoGoat looks like the thing in the background of those screenshots when peaople were speculating.

Supposedly, the rabbit will "Horubii" normal type. The mouse is "Dedende" electric / fairy. Gogoat evolution "Meekuru".

If false, is carefully worked.

I think this is fake. Didn't they already confirm that the new mewtwo was called eclair forme mewtwo?
How can it be a mega evolution?

I really hope this is fake, why would they favor one starter over the others? Also, Mega evolution? What can the basic stage "warp evolve" to these megas? If this is real, this will be the FIRST time in the history of Pokemon EVER that I'll be disappointed in a release/aspect of the game

Jay said:
The second one is a pretty obvious fake IMO...

The first one looks kind of fake. The first two Pokemon look legit, but that rodent at the end looks awful.

I bet it's real. Remember when the Awakened Mewtwo image first leaked? Most people thought it was fake, but look what happened.

Yyyyyeah, these look pretty bad.
The first scan's artwork looks a little inconsistent, and mega evos? Really? For a STARTER Pokemon? Yeah, no. I don't think so.

This has to be real, I mean this is an EXCELLENT strategy to keep Pokemon alive because this can justify the release of less NEW Pokes per games, so that the series won't become too overcrowded. Throw in a couple dozen Mega Forms of old Pokemon per game and you can have the series last a really long time.

Pikaboi said:
I could have sworn we already have an electric Mouse Pokémon.

Every generation so far has had a signature "Electric Mouse" pokemon:
1st- Pikachu 2nd- Pichu 3rd- Minun and Plusle 4th-Pachirisu 5th- Emolga

I would be surprised if this gen DIDN'T have an electric mouse pokemon, the problem is this one looks too much like Raichu and just ehhhh

Pikaboi said:

Really? I don't remember, what's it called? Actually, this looks like a baby Raichu, with red cheeks.

New gym leader shown, looks legitimate.

Bootortle said:
Pikaboi said:

Really? I don't remember, what's it called? Actually, this looks like a baby Raichu, with red cheeks.

It kind of looks like a better fit for a Pre-Evo of Raichu.

Anyone else notice how MegaBlaziken has an X shaped mane and Lucario has a Y like fur patch on it's body? They look very similar to the X and Y logos.

Theories:

1.-Logo of DNA in Japanese logos.
2.-Logo bracelets DNA in our characters.
3.-The plot will surely be linked with DNA.

It could be:
X. We may change the shape of our pokémon by some genetic change or similar. Deal with the logos and what could be the plot.

That and the team actually stronger villain wants to make the Pokémon modifying its DNA. Would make sense.
[private] hidden since it might tempt people to discuss it elsewhere *Drohn

Maybe the Mega Evolutions are version exclusive, how am I going to pick one game?

Really hope these are just forms, or that the scans are fake. Can't deal with a 4th stage evolution, or worse, a Legendary evolution.
[private]Edited *Drohn
OMG MAYBE THE MEGA EVOS ARE VERSION EXCLUSIVE HOW AM I GOING TO PICK ONE GAME

Really hope these are just forms, or that the scans are fake. Can't deal with a 4th stage evolution, or worse, a Legendary evolution.
[/private]

It would be a cool idea if they managed to make mega Formes for all evolved Pokémon. But only when they come into contact with a Mega Medal (or something along those lines)

Phoenix EX said:
Jay said:
The second one is a pretty obvious fake IMO...

The first one looks kind of fake. The first two Pokemon look legit, but that rodent at the end looks awful.

I bet it's real. Remember when the Awakened Mewtwo image first leaked? Most people thought it was fake, but look what happened.

While the others look okay, I just can't imagine them trying to sell a wig as an ampharos evo.

I wonder how many pokemon will have mega forms, if this is real. What do you suppose Cheek Pouches does?

At first I felt like crying about the MegaPokémon but the more I think about it the more I can understand it... It's better than having an actual 4th evolution for sure and the MegaPokémon don't look completely different from their stage 2 evos which is good.

Back