How would you change Ash's team?

hunter994x

Boss Salamence
What the title says. I'd make him keep Charizard with him and Haunter(Had one for the battle in Saffro City Gym) and make him evolve all his pokemon that haven't evolved

hunter994x said:
What the title says. I'd make him keep Charizard with him and Haunter(Had one for the battle in Saffro City Gym) and make him evolve all his pokemon that haven't evolved

haunter was never actually caught... and it didn't battle either... it either belongs to sabrina now, or it went back to the tower...

sheesh, if he always carried his good pokemon he wouldn't lose... that would get boring... anyways, I would have him carry this team:

• Pikachu
  • Heracross
  • Shiny Noctowl
  • Snorlax
  • Charizard
  • Chimchar or Gligar/Gliscor

...they'll all evolve (except Pikachu) in good time... they haven't evolved just because they don't get enough screen time for the most part...

Never mind then. I would also make Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil and Totodile evolve and make him have a Salamence and a ghost type

hunter994x said:
Never mind then. I would also make Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil and Totodile evolve and make him have a Salamence and a ghost type

Bulbasaur evolving will never happen...

and he's not catching any more pokemon for a while... he already has his sinnoh team... also, what's going to gust away any smoke and peck Team Rocket's Balloon?

burnpsy said:
hunter994x said:

Bulbasaur evolving will never happen...

and he's not catching any more pokemon for a while... he already has his sinnoh team... also, what's going to gust away any smoke and peck Team Rocket's Balloon?

Staravia which should evolve as well but he needs a dragon type

Yeah because they're to dumb to give him somthing like Garchomp:D but still, him having a dragon type like would be awesome. Is there any main character with a dragon type though?

no, what do you think my last post meant?...

...it'd be unbalancedly cheap... so they won't give 'em any...

I would change Ash's team by evolving all his pokemon, and having him not just have the same types(electric,fire,grass,water,flying) every season, I mean come on catch some other types already.

I would....hmmm....make his team be this:

Charizard

Snorlax

Pikachu ( he should evolve the freakin thing already!)

Pidgeot

Gliscor

Heracross

Now there's a KILLER team, if he evolves pikachu...

- everything not fully evolved except Pikachu
+ five fully evolved monsters

He should Have:

Pikachu
Charizard
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Pidgeot
Bayleaf.:)

First, why on earth did he give away haunter, his only ghost type. Gengar would be monstrous.

Pikachu
Charizard
Gengar
Snorlax
Heracross
Noctowl

Would be a great team.

Pikachu
Kabutops
Snover
Kirlia
Vulpix
Salamence

Too bad the only one of those he owns is pikachu.

pikachu

he doesn't need anything else, since pikachu has 10 bagillion bp in every stat, and all his moves have a 95% chance of OHKO

Back