How weird can the anime get??

shakir99

~~~fanatic pmn artist~~~
Guys, do u remeber the Fortree gym-battle-Winnona vs. Ash? Winnona used Altaria and Ash used Grovyle. Altaria is flying/dragon type; meaning that it has ahuge advantage over grass types. See flying types are strong against grass, while grass attacts are not so effective against dragon type pokemon.
Then how come Altaria lost?
Remember the gym battle against Norman? Ash boldly defeated a slakoth, a vigoroth and a slaking. Next we see, in the ep. "Garden of eating" that all of Ash's pokemon lost to a slakoth.
How weird is that??

I'm sure I've seen a ground pokemon get zapped by pikachu too. Oh well, we all know not a great deal of effort is put into the anime.

Yep.

Geodude .vs. Pikachu (Rustboro Gym).

Pikachu's Thunder hit.

Blaine's rhydon got OHKO'ed by a thundershock on his horn o_O

Yes, the anime is too weird when it comes to battles, a pikachu should never be able to win that many battles, no matter what its level is. I actually only enjoy the anime to see how the Pokémon act, but I prefer the movies, at least there the Pokémon are powerful, like they should be

The one that pisses me of most: Houndoom vs. Bayleef, Johto Silver Conference. Bayleef defeats said Houndoom. I mean, what's up with that?

And earlier on, Pikachu also fried a Marowak (Near Indigo Pokemon League, the guy who got his badges stolen). Not to mention a Graveler immune to Misty's Staryu's Water Gun (Could've been StarMIE too). Then there is Brock's Geodude who also got extra crispy after meeting Pikachu.

Those are from the top of my head. Oh, Ash's Totodile mopping up a Kingdra in the Whirl Cup ranks up there too.

Back