Discussion How to survive with night march

TheAipomArchives

Beyond Champion of the Elite Four
Night march is super good (in my opinion) at the moment and people are gonna lock us night march nerds out of the game. So here are some strategies to help stay alive.

1. Play more than 1 marshadow - The problem with night march is that only 1 marshadow is played. Play at LEAST 2. It'll keep you you going a little longer in the game.

2. POKEMON RANGER - pokemon ranger is super crucial to keep moving consistently. If seismatoad locks you out, you're just stuck there doing your 60 damage, and that slows you down. Play at LEAST 1 copy of ranger to stay in the game.

3. PUZZLES - this is probably the most important one. Puzzle of time is such an obvious play because of Karen, and other things. It keeps consistency and helps you in the long run.

4. Play special charge - special charge is obvious. 1 or 2 in a deck will save your life. That finishing ehammer, that righteous edge. All those things can be stopped with special charge.

5. Play some basic energy - Maybe you run out of dces and special charges, and you aren't powered up. WELL USE BEAT DOWN. Or flail around idc. The point is, that locks you out, so stick your head back in the game and do that while you're recovering.

Anything I missed? Am I just a dum dum? Tell me below! I really love hearing from you!

Definety a dum dum. JK.

Night March is hard deck to master. And a master player will be able to overcome most of these situations.

- I don't think that more than 1 Marshadow is need, since they'll most likely play Karen anyways.
- Ranger is good, but if you run Zoroark GX, its not really need since you can hit the Seismitoads for 2HKO damage.
- Puzzles is kinda obvious, why WOULDN'T you run them?
- Special charge is good as 1, since you have Puzzles.
- Basic Energy is the one I have the least good thoughts about. Night March is supposed to be quick and menacing, and playing basic energies just slows you down. And normally you'll have enough energy with Puzzles, Special Charge, and the actual energy to take 6 prizes.

I could not care less about Nightmarch unless they use Zoroark-Gx. Otherwise i have a very good matchup against it.

Night march is super good (in my opinion) at the moment and people are gonna lock us night march nerds out of the game. So here are some strategies to help stay alive.

1. Play more than 1 marshadow - The problem with night march is that only 1 marshadow is played. Play at LEAST 2. It'll keep you you going a little longer in the game.

2. POKEMON RANGER - pokemon ranger is super crucial to keep moving consistently. If seismatoad locks you out, you're just stuck there doing your 60 damage, and that slows you down. Play at LEAST 1 copy of ranger to stay in the game.

3. PUZZLES - this is probably the most important one. Puzzle of time is such an obvious play because of Karen, and other things. It keeps consistency and helps you in the long run.

4. Play special charge - special charge is obvious. 1 or 2 in a deck will save your life. That finishing ehammer, that righteous edge. All those things can be stopped with special charge.

5. Play some basic energy - Maybe you run out of dces and special charges, and you aren't powered up. WELL USE BEAT DOWN. Or flail around idc. The point is, that locks you out, so stick your head back in the game and do that while you're recovering.

Anything I missed? Am I just a dum dum? Tell me below! I really love hearing from you!
1. I heartily disagree with the notion of a second Marshadow GX, as NM greatest strength is being able to hit ridiculous high numbers with tiny one prize attackers. The single Marsadow is simply in there for a handy type advantage and to allow to to have something that can soak up some chip damage, and allow you to dump all your Night Marchers for a final massive swing. Making it your main attacker or simply increasing the number in the deck detracts from NMs biggest strength.

2. Ever deck has its rough matchups. If Giratina ever gets big, Ranger MIGHT have a place in this deck. Otherwise, its generally difficult to obtain under item lock and is hard to chain with VS Seeker. Don't compromise the rest of your matchups and sacrifice for a card that will generate minimal impact on a generally bad matchup.

3. You should be playing four Puzzles in NM 110%. No ifs, ors, or buts. They're cricial.

4. You should definitely be playing this as well, as you want to save your puzzles for getting things back other than DCEs.

5. Don't play basic energy. Using it comprises the speed and consistency. Trust me, a playset of DCE is optimal. :D

Back