How to Complete the BREAKPoint Set?

Dedem0718

Aspiring Trainer
Hi folks, I have bought a booster box for my son's birthday. 16 cards are missing ( all of them are Ex/Break/full art EX ).

What/where is the best way to buy the one that are missing, other than trading them with his friends !?

Thanks again for your help

Marc

Hi folks, I have bought a booster box for my son's birthday. 16 cards are missing ( all of them are Ex/Break/full art EX ).

What/where is the best way to buy the one that are missing, other than trading them with his friends !?

Thanks again for your help

Marc
Yeah, I've run into that situation many times in the past and learned that even buying multiple boxes of the same set can still leave your set collection incomplete. So, at this point, I suggest buying and/or trading for the cards you need.

Yeah, I've run into that situation many times in the past and learned that even buying multiple boxes of the same set can still leave your set collection incomplete. So, at this point, I suggest buying and/or trading for the cards you need.
do you have any suggestions for sites where to buy them with a reasonable shipping price !?

do you have any suggestions for sites where to buy them with a reasonable shipping price !?
I like using eBay where you can find quality sellers (95%+ satisfaction rating) who will ship cards for free. Sometimes, you can even get great deals on the auctions too.

TCGPlayer.com or TrollandToad.com also work. Amazon even sells singles through third party sellers, like any site though go with the highest positive feedback sellers.

Back