Help How to Beat Metagross With Gardevoir? I Feel Like Nobody Really Has the Answers to it

Rush the metagross deck. Otherwise, try to set up on the bench, and don't act if you don't ohko metagross. Once you get that first knockout, they should not be able to recover. If they already have 3 metagross, you will have problems... So go fast and take the knockout bfor they get 3.

Never tested this, but what if you tech 1-1 Garbotoxin?

Rush the metagross deck. Otherwise, try to set up on the bench, and don't act if you don't ohko metagross. Once you get that first knockout, they should not be able to recover. If they already have 3 metagross, you will have problems... So go fast and take the knockout bfor they get 3.

Never tested this, but what if you tech 1-1 Garbotoxin?

It takes a few turns to even get the first Gardevoir out so already, you're at a disadvantage. I have lost every Metagross matchup I've played and it was never close. Out speeding Metagross just doesn't seem realistic based on what I have seen. Having a tech is the only answer it would seem like, even though there aren't any.

How about turtonator gx? Shell trsp for 100 (base damage + choice band + weakness). Metagross can't ohko you + you get shell trap's effect gives you 80 more.

Oh, wait... I forgot, you even have max potion since you are playing gardevoir. Also note that the effect of shell trap means you carry damage over to the metagross you hit on your turn, since metagross constantly alternates between attackers. This lets you have the option to use gardevoir to ohko more easily.

Back