Help How To beat Glaceon with Zoroark

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
I have thought about tauros-GX as then I can always threaten OHKO'S if they attack into it. I also play barbaracle FCO, to lock them out of DCE. Any ideas would be appreciated

Well I'm guessing this is for standard format?

And are you focusing on non-gx mons or gx mons or both?

Well I'm guessing this is for standard format?

And are you focusing on non-gx mons or gx mons or both?
Its expanded. I dont care about -gx non-gx, becuase i just want to beat it. It could be anything trainers items, pokemons etc, as long as itbeats it. keep in mind i play only dce , but i could tech in anything really, even counter energy

Well if you only play with DCE, you could always turn your deck into a mill deck. Make them discard cards, knock off their energies, disrupt their hand, reduce their hand size.

Team rocket's handiwork, team flare grunt, crushing hammer, enhanced hammer, judge, N, parallel city, guzma, pulmeria, those are some of the cards that come to mind.

As for pokemon you might want to include garbodor (has ability garbotoxin) that way all abilities on the board are cancelled out, shining hoopa (shining legends set), xurkitree gx and bunnelby (primal clash).

Literally all you have to do to beat Glaceon is 2 shot everything with Zoroark but if you are really scared of Glaceon then use 1 Tuaros GX.

Don't play Barbaracle, rather play 2 Enhanced Hammer, it's very much easier to setup and once you use there's no way to counter it (except for Special Charge, but Glaceon-GX isn't playing any).
You can 2-Shot Glaceon before it can 2-Shot you (except they start attacking AND have a Choice Band attached) and you take less effort to energize than it does.
Keep your Guzmas for when you really have to trade.

Back