PTCGO How the codes work on ptcgo?

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
My question is how the codes work? what exactly you get when you introduce a code?

A) You get the exact 10 cards you get in the real booster pack
B) You get a complete new booster pack
C) You get a booster pack with the exact cards of the real booster pack
D) Other

I just earn a Tapu Lele-Gx after win a tournament and I want to trade it, there are tons of trades like 1 Tapu Lele x 30 packs and so, that people already know what are inside of those packs?

For Booster Pack codes, you get a random pack of that set. The contents of the pack you got the code from aren't at all related to what you'll pull in PTCGO. (Indeed, white/green codes both give you the exact same packs, which stack in your collection, showing there's no actual difference.)

Other types of codes can work differently. Theme Deck codes give you the contents of that Theme Deck, for example, and League codes give a set collection of stuff depending on which season's code is used.

I just earn a Tapu Lele-Gx after win a tournament and I want to trade it, there are tons of trades like 1 Tapu Lele x 30 packs and so, that people already know what are inside of those packs?

Also, if you have less than two Tapu Lele-GX, only trade it if you're a strict casual.

Back