cacgbass

Aspiring Trainer
How many level x will a GE box have?
DP 3 Lv. X-----------2 per box
MT 3 Lv. X-----------2 per box
SW 2 Lv. X-----------1 per box
GE 4 Lv. X------------3 per box????
what do you think?

The thing is, it's possible to get 36 Lv.X in a box. The Lv.X in packs have their own odds. Buying a Box (36 Packs) still has the same chance for example let's say 4% chance of Lv.X in your pack. If you bought 36 packs (Box) you would have 36 chances of 4% per box. Theirs no set amount of any card in a box.

that sounds strange but oh well cuz it would be a 1% chance out of all the # in the world if there was a box that had all lvx in it.

>.< 0-1 In a SW box was so bad, but if maximum of 3 in a GE box...

I will get all my skill and open a GE box with 3 in it ;)

I'll find out within the next week. I'm getting a box this weekend, and a box next week. I'm hoping I can get good pulls out of them! But I would think anywhere from 0-3 sounds about right. One of my DP boxes had 2 level X in it, so that sounds about right.

My friends usually buy a box and split it. I'm always there when they open and SW they pulled no Xs in their box.

I'm hoping for at least one Lv X in the box I buy next weekend.

During our pre-release we opened two boxes, and pulled 3 Lvl X's. (Two Cresselia, and I pulled one, and a Darkrai, that I traded for), so I would say it was 0-2 or something per box.

so lv x are that rare...how much is one box?..and tins are better because they have a better chance of getting a lv x (except for the promo) because my friend got a non promo lv x from a tin and i also bought a tin with a non-promo lv x (My friend bought the empoleon lv x and got a torterra lv x while i bought the torterra lv x tin and got a infernape lv x)

At the PR, I've seen boxes with 0! And, a lot of them!

(Note: The following is not spam: I'm just going to post it at the end of all my posts made today.)

Spread the cheer, Great Encouters is here!

Happy Great Encouters Day!

This IS what it is:
DP: 1 Per box
MT:1 Per Box
SW: 1 Per Box
GE: 1 Per Box
... Never Seen anything different than this.... Never will

Then you're wrong Phantom. I've seen a guy pulling Vire X and Lucario X from a MT box. I've also seen a guy with 5 SW boxes getting 4Xs.

GE can have 0. Can also have 2. 3? Dont think so.

Back