How far has the anime gone to in your country?

Where?

• Never showed anime!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fortree City-Sootopolis City

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Post Which episode your anime has gone to. Mine's gone to Slateport City where May took on the Grand Festival.

In Bangladesh (South Asia) we are having May winning her first contest battle.
In Bangladesh (South Asia) we are having May winning her first contest ribbon. Its the episode named, "Come what, May!"

here in small Belgium we went no further then the 4th gym leader, it's a shame, since the anime was one of the few things that kept the kids into the whole pokémon happening, they repeated pokémon here like 20 times, it's getting really annoying, but, well, what can I do but hope that we may once get the BF eps, but that's very unlikely, since they don't even play pokémon here anymore :p

In Malaysia, its VERY slow. They keep repeating the Johto over and over. (The journey to Olivine City):(

here in portugal we are in "Where's Armaldo" it airs tomorow, it only goes 1 episode a week.

during the week the channel the show Pokemon the episodes are the johto legue one, where on "Your a Star Larvitar" next monday is "Adress Unown".

I have no idea because they only show it on digital here in england (as far as I know). Which sucks... Although I have noticed the pokemon trend is starting to grow again here, which is good news.

we have gotten to where ash id gona face branden.
but there r a few more epsodes comin up like stray weavile!!
i gota watch that!!
does anybody in the u.s.a no when its comin on?
also its comin on toonami rite?

Back