How expensive did GameCube cost you? Game?

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Ok, this is for those who have bought a GameCube. I need to find out how much it costs. Umm, can you also convert it to Singapore dollars. Thanks! I need to find out because I am planning to get one and umm, its not to expensive.

to me, about €150 :p, well, I bought it in the starting period, with euros :p, now, it's around €90 I think. I think that's 80$ ?, but I don't know a lot about dollars.

I converted using yahoo, its $182. Not TOO expensive. Oh, and could I have a photo of the GameCube?

gamecube-black.jpg

I had to have my game cube replaced after I got it for free from my brother that works at nintendo and a new one cost me $160.97 at zellers in ontario canada.:)

That is expensive go to walmart or a store that is cheap in your area.:)

I bought mine used for sixty bucks. It runs fantastic and never gives me any problems.

Ah, I got it at the right time: $99.99 with Pokemon Colosseum included. Yep, it's nice not paying for a game you were gonna get anyway with the system.

That is a good price. Where did you get it?:)

Well when it came out in the US it was $200. www.xe.com
But now it's only $100. I have 2 GC's - the one I bought, and the one I won in a contest back in October :)

~Scott

Papi/Manny said:
I'm pretty sure I've seen it for under 90 with 2 games somewhere..

Costco I think does that but they are over priced because they sell things wholesale and not at regular price and they are usually around $200.00 there.:)

Back