How do you get rid of a Tool card?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Not sure about Unown G but I knkow that you can for regular tools.

Actually, no you can't. All Pokemon Tools say to attach them to a Pokemon without a Pokemon Tool already attached to it. Therefore, you can't simply attach another Pokemon Tool to a Pokemon that has a Pokemon Tool already attached and discard the original Pokemon Tool. Once you've put the Tool down, that's it. You can't change it unless it is somehow discarded or you return your Pokemon to your hand.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Mismagius G LV.X returns your Tools back, even Unowns. Use it's Power to return the Tool you want and then replace it with another one.

You can sacrifice a pokemon with a tool on it to send it to the discard where porygon-z g can fish it back out.

1qaqa1 said:
You can sacrifice a pokemon with a tool on it to send it to the discard where porygon-z g can fish it back out.

We don't play yugioh, so there is no such thing as sacraficing. Unless you SSU/PTurn it, or have it knocked out, there is no way for you to discard your own tool.

Juliacoolo said:
We don't play yugioh, so there is no such thing as sacraficing. Unless you SSU/PTurn it, or have it knocked out, there is no way for you to discard your own tool.

there is if Regigigas Lv. X is in play

I didn't know he meant the power sacrafice. I guess I didn't think about it because it would be absolutely foolish to tech in a regigas X just to discard a tool.

Mismagius GL Lv. X seems to be the way to go.

Either that or SSU/Poketurn, then attach to something else. I dunno if there's a card that allows you to switch the tools (aside from switcharoo attacks but thats from your opponent).

"Sacrificing" a pokemon just to reattach a tool seems kinda overdoing it. :p

^it could help you activate an upper energy, and get back something useful, like a expert belt for the game. VERY unusual for this to happen though...

Back