XY How do I Transfer Between Two Games with Only One 2DS?

raichulover11

Levy-chan
So I want to trade some cool Pokes from my X version from the library to my Y version which is what I use. I only have one 2DS. WHAT DO I DO??

RE: One 2DS, two games.

What AlexanderTheAwesome said, find a friend to trade from your X version, and re-trade to your Y version. You can find helpful traders here in the WiFi Zone. Or you could download Pokémon Bank from the 3DS eShop for only $5, which allows you to transfer Pokémon between games on one system and ever store Pokémon in the Bank rather than in your game.

Or you can use the gts. Not sure if thats working but I dont see why not. Deposit a Pokemon you dont want and ask for the Pokemon you need to transfer. Then go to the game with the Pokemon you want to transfer and find your gts request.After that you will have your Pokemon in the other version. Worst case scenario someone will take the unwanted Pokemon but that will be rare if you will simply put something like level 3 Pidgy.

scattered mind said:
Or you can use the gts. Not sure if thats working but I dont see why not. Deposit a Pokemon you dont want and ask for the Pokemon you need to transfer. Then go to the game with the Pokemon you want to transfer and find your gts request.After that you will have your Pokemon in the other version. Worst case scenario someone will take the unwanted Pokemon but that will be rare if you will simply put something like level 3 Pidgy.

Thanks SO MUCH!

(not sarcasm.)

Do you have a trade thread made here on Pokebeach or another site you frequent that you have traded with? If so just send them a PM and ask them if they can help you transfer data. This usually takes about 10 minutes in most cases unless you have a lot to transfer and then it takes longer. Also always trade with someone with a good reputation and never do transfers with anyone you traded with a few times. I did that and lost 2 Pokemon and managed to get 1 back from someone else.:)

be careful with GTS I was doing it and some SOB took my poke with its item, I was very specific to. :(

PhantomHaze said:
be careful with GTS I was doing it and some SOB took my poke with its item, I was very specific to. :(

Next time just deposit the unwanted Pokemon and not the Pokemon you want to transfer.

Guys as I said earlier just use Wi-Fi with someone you traded with that has a good trade reputation. Believe me I know this. I have been trading here for 8 years. I know the easy way out on everything trading wise.:)

Back