How do I know when to change my Username.

Remember you can do it 2 times per year and you can change your user name by going to your user CP or click full edit on one of your posts and click change name.:) EDIT you can only do it by clicking full edit on one of your posts. Click full edit and at the top it will show your username and next to that in brackets it shows change user.:)

xxashxx said:
Remember you can do it 2 times per year and you can change your user name by going to your user CP or click full edit on one of your posts and click change name.:) EDIT you can only do it by clicking full edit on one of your posts. Click full edit and at the top it will show your username and next to that in brackets it shows change user.:)
No, that's not how to change username, that's how to change account. You got it wrong. :/

Even though he is on "Level: 46", he still doesnt know that?

Let me repair that post...

xxashxx said:
Remember you can do it 2 times per year and you can change your account by going to your user CP or click full edit on one of your posts and click change user. :)
EDIT you can only do it by clicking full edit on one of your posts. Click full edit and at the top it will show your username and next to that in brackets it shows change user accounts :) .

Rayquaza ex said:
Even though he is on "Level: 46", he still doesnt know that?

Let me repair that post...

xxashxx said:
Remember you can do it 2 times per year and you can change your account by going to your user CP or click full edit on one of your posts and click change user. :)
EDIT you can only do it by clicking full edit on one of your posts. Click full edit and at the top it will show your username and next to that in brackets it shows change user accounts :) .
What repair did you do? That's still not a method of changing name. That's just logging out of the current account and logging in into another existing account.

Sorry guys I have never done it but I though it meant to change your username itself. I did not know that. It may be common sense you guys but I am a bit slower than you guy are.:)

Back