BW/BW2 Hopes for new Legendaries?

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
What are you hoping for in the 5th Gereration Legendary-wise?
I'm hoping for maybe a ghost/fire Legendary, and a few others. What do you think?
Discuss!

a Fire/Ice type.

-I hope it will look like a floating iceberg that is burning. Ability would be levitate.

A ghost/steel type.

-Possibly an angel of death.

ONCE AGAIN, fire/ice would NEVER work. i hope the counterpart to resh and zek is either ice/dragon or dark/dragon.
and for the gen6 box legends i hope that they are the pokemons of life and death and the evil team leader is trying to use them to bring back his dead wife and/or kids, or make himself immmortal(the first one is more believable but the second one is more evil because the first one doesnt seem like an evil team, it seems like someone that you'd want 2 help out)
so back ontopic: im getting tired of psychic type legends, we have ENOUGH ALREADY

Shadow Arceus said:
ONCE AGAIN, fire/ice would NEVER work. i hope the counterpart to resh and zek is either ice/dragon or dark/dragon.
and for the gen6 box legends i hope that they are the pokemons of life and death and the evil team leader is trying to use them to bring back his dead wife and/or kids, or make himself immmortal(the first one is more believable but the second one is more evil because the first one doesnt seem like an evil team, it seems like someone that you'd want 2 help out)
so back ontopic: im getting tired of psychic type legends, we have ENOUGH ALREADY

I know...Because of its typing handicap right? But that didn't stopped nintendo to make pokemon like Regigigas, who has uber stats, yet been kicked out of uber tier. There's still a chance they will make it,even if not a legendary...

and logically, a fire/ice pokemon wouldnt work beause think about it, it would melt itself. it would be a puddle pokemon, and thus, a water type

Shadow Arceus said:
and logically, a fire/ice pokemon wouldnt work beause think about it, it would melt itself. it would be a puddle pokemon, and thus, a water type

you forgot that it's one of the reason why it's a legendary... >.> you're also like saying that grass/water would work, like ludicolo. because his grass part will sap its liquids making it dehydrated.

Regice is another example... No fire can melt that ice block...

Luigibuster8989 said:
They sure made medicham and gallade with opposite types.So why not an ice/fire?

There are some close-minded people on this forum. Either an idea is too complicated for them, or it's too creative for them.
Logically, Twinrova from the LoZ would have melted half of herself >_>

^psychic and fighting type together wouldnt destroy itself unlike fire/ice. and grass/water works because it could be a seaweed or a lilypad(like the lombre family). water/grass can make sence, but give me an example of how fire/ice would work

cartman said:
There are some close-minded people on this forum. Either an idea is too complicated for them, or it's too creative for them.
Logically, Twinrova from the LoZ would have melted half of herself >_>
im gonna ignore being insulted by a south park character
and fire+ice=water

Shadow Arceus said:
^psychic and fighting type together wouldnt destroy itself unlike fire/ice. and grass/water works because it could be a seaweed or a lilypad(like the lombre family). water/grass can make sence, but give me an example of how fire/ice would work

im gonna ignore being insulted by a south park character
and fire+ice=water

Really not sure here this may go but.Fighting will balance out the psychic origin of it.So it wouldn't exactly defeat itself.Mostly like a yoga fitnessist who uses both physical and peace of mind to utilize yoga.Thats probably where medicham originated from.

Shadow Arceus said:
exactly why fighting/psychic works but fire/ice doesnt

Never said it wouldn't work.If there was a nitrogen kind of pokemon that could make some since considering that nitrogen is so cold that it can burn you.

First of all, just because a pokemon is fire type, doesn't mean it's made up (even partially) of fire. For example, there's Ninetales and Houndoom. Secondly, most pokemon, whether they're water or not, will be made up of some water. So a pokemon that's fire/water is not going to boil itself anymore than Cyndaquil will burn itself to death. Besides, we're talking about a Legendary Pokemon. It's funny how you're trying to apply "logic" to magical creatures, let alone applying it in a fantasy world context. For example, Nidoking can use Flamethrower and Ice Beam.

i never meantioned fire/water(because of a steam mon...)but ur right, i shouldnt try applying logic to pokemon where you walk around with magical monsters in ur balls

Shadow Arceus said:
i never meantioned fire/water(because of a steam mon...)but ur right, i shouldnt try applying logic to pokemon where you walk around with magical monsters in ur balls

That sounded unnapropiate... <_< And its true,something soo cold can burn you...Well not really,but you feel a burning sensation like I said in the other post.

but its ur point of veiw, not fire. just because it feels like ur burnt doesnt make it fire. and yeah that did sound kinda messed up....

Gleafeon said:
That sounded unnapropiate... <_< And its true,something soo cold can burn you...Well not really,but you feel a burning sensation like I said in the other post.
Unnapropriate? Anyway just because a Pokemon is fire ice doesn't mean it'll melt itself it's body isn't made up of ice and fire.

^he meant the comment that i made where i said something about 10 year olds walking around with monsters in their balls

Back