• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

honchkrow destructo

mosherstomper

99 problems but luxchomp aint one
3 honchkrow g
4-4 honchkrow 2undaunted 2 sv
3 crobat g
2 darkrai g
2 weavile g
3 raichu gl

4 dark
4 darkness
2 lightning

4 poketurns
2 pokemon collector
3 bebes
2 champions room
2 snowpoint temple
3 poke comm's
3 Cyrus
4 energy gain
2 berthas warmth
2 flints will power
2 power spray
2 belts

I have 3 ways I can start this that all end the same way
1st honchkrow g sets up and sets me start getting supporters and sniping bench pokemon plus crobat g for first turn ko's.
2nd weavile g let's me start filling up my bench, if I use call for family and a collector first turn then turn to he does 70 damage.
3rd raichu gl, either spreading damage first turn or dropping crobats to help spread damage. Depending on how many of my oppenents bench pokemon I damage raichu and swing fast for heavy damage.

All 3 of these allow me to take early prizes quickly while slowing down my opponents set up and keeping his bench damaged.
Darkrai g comes out late game whil most of pokemon should have damage already on them darkais attack does 50 and if there is previous damage puts them to sleep. And with darkrai sleeping pokemon take damage in between turns.
Then honchkrow und allows me to snipe bench pokemon for 50 or 70 to active with belt.
Honchkrow sv is my heavey attacker and defense against mewtwo lvl x. His attack does 30 plus 10 for for each basic pokemon on my bench. Since this is mostly an sp deck I can keep a bench full of basic pokemon so honchkrow swings for 80, 100 with belt.

The darkness energies can also raise all my dark pokemons attacks but I like to use them with caution in case of scizor prime. Most of my pokemon have a low attack cost espcially with energy gain keeping my speed up.

Any ideas??

Back