Honchkrow deck IDEAS!!!!

RE: Honchkrow deck IDEAS!

honchy X , benched and just use murkcrow.
Because murkcrow can use honchy X's and honchy's attacks (honchy MT's dark genes).
the deck I bet will become popular with snowpoint.

Lion king said:
honchy X , benched and just use murkcrow.
Because murkcrow can use honchy X's and honchy's attacks (honchy MT's dark genes).
the deck I bet will become popular with snowpoint.

But it is slow. With DRE and Scramble being rotated, the deck will become even slower...

T3 Darkness Wing by Honchkrow Lv.X is slow?
I mean, yes its slower than a T2 deck, but its lethal for a few reasons:

80 hp Murkrows doing 60 damage = Horror to your opponents.
3 energies does it all.
Honchkrow Lv.X is HARD to snipe.

zyflair said:

3 energies does it all.

Why??
With Sniping Pokemon like Empoleon and Kingdra out the deck, Honchkrow will die even quicker and quite a number of Pokemon deck today can attack by T2. So they will just run through your birds easily. Also not to mention the amount of Pokemon that can spread who are out...

Absol :)
It is a good pokemon, and Snowpoint Temple adds more buff to it :)
Getting rid of your opponent's hand size is a good thing, and Team Galactic's Mars is to keep getting rid of cards :)

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
zyflair said:

3 energies does it all.

Why??
With Sniping Pokemon like Empoleon and Kingdra out the deck, Honchkrow will die even quicker and quite a number of Pokemon deck today can attack by T2. So they will just run through your birds easily. Also not to mention the amount of Pokemon that can spread who are out...
Why do people think that stuff will be sniped? It never happened this season with 100 hp ex in a format with mag and emp, except in a game winning situation. There are NOT alot of pokemon that can spread. Froslass is pretty much the only one. btw, kingdra isn't a sniper by any defination of the word.

^ Thank you, Papi (or is it Manny?). Sniping will only occur to pokemon either with little hp or if that Pokemon name is Claydol. Frolass is nice, but 40 damage to the main isn't good if you have a warp/switch. Honchkrow Lv.X can be OHKO no doubt, but sniped? Not Likely. Unfortunately, the deck does still have faults.

Papi/Manny said:
zyflair said:

3 energies does it all.

Why??
Why do people think that stuff will be sniped? It never happened this season with 100 hp ex in a format with mag and emp, except in a game winning situation. There are NOT alot of pokemon that can spread. Froslass is pretty much the only one. btw, kingdra isn't a sniper by any defination of the word.
what frolass is the only good sniper?
that's totally wrong.
empoleon attacks for 2 energy and snipes 30 to two pokemon , I find that a good attack.
Bronzong may snipe low , but 10 for free to all that already have damage, that is going to add up.
and yanamega is a good one also , 10 to everyone and make them switch (free attack too) , sure you can always retreat/warp/switch , but it wastse the warp/switch or the energy.
I have faced frolass/yanamega and it works wonders.

so saying frolass is the only good sniper is not true.

Lion king said:
Papi/Manny said:
zyflair said:

3 energies does it all.

Why??
what frolass is the only good sniper?
that's totally wrong.
empoleon attacks for 2 energy and snipes 30 to two pokemon , I find that a good attack.
Bronzong may snipe low , but 10 for free to all that already have damage, that is going to add up.
and yanamega is a good one also , 10 to everyone and make them switch (free attack too) , sure you can always retreat/warp/switch , but it wastse the warp/switch or the energy.
I have faced frolass/yanamega and it works wonders.

so saying frolass is the only good sniper is not true.
Oh no they're plenty of good snipers.
1) Yanamega, bronzong, and froslass are spreaders, not snipers.
2) Empoleon is slow and not that great next season.

Back