Hmm...Is it worth it?

Pokeric

That's Right
OK, I want to play 2 decks this season 1)Kamikazi Grudge 2)Garchomp + Eeveelutions. But to be able to afford those I'll have to sell off my R-Gon deck :(. Should I do it?

You could always keep R-Gon and work up to the actual list and then play the cheaper deck. And BTW Garchomp and Eeveelutions will suck if this is how we should expect the Eeveelutions

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
And BTW Garchomp and Eeveelutions will suck if this is how we should expect the Eeveelutions
Huh? How will it suck? Just get the 3 Eeveelutions that cover the best weaknesses in the current metagame and garchomp lv. x fully stockes them when they die :p. Eeveelutions are always good.

Pokeric said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:
And BTW Garchomp and Eeveelutions will suck if this is how we should expect the Eeveelutions
Huh? How will it suck? Just get the 3 Eeveelutions that cover the best weaknesses in the current metagame and garchomp lv. x fully stockes them when they die :p. Eeveelutions are always good.
What if Jolteon etc. is as bad as Glaceon + Leafeon then what will you do?

Yeah the eeveelutions are looking to be kinda bad...I would hold onto your R-Gon deck for a while until you at least know how good/bad the eeveelutions will be.

Back