Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The researcher’s footage that was discovered in Canalave Library has been restored! The Pokemon he spotted are Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark.

Both are dual Normal/Ghost Pokemon, making them the first Pokemon to have this type combination. They have three immunities to Normal, Fighting, and Ghost, they’re resistant to Poison and Bug, and they’re ironically weak to their original type, Dark.

Hisuian-Zorua-200x113.jpeg

Hisuain-Zorua-Zoroark-200x113.jpeg

Hisuain-Zoroark-Zorua-200x113.jpeg

Hisuain-Zoroark-Back-200x113.jpeg

The researcher also calls the camera — or whatever he’s holding — a “strange device.” This acknowledges that it’s indeed...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I'm quite liking the look of these. I'm gonna reserve full judgement until their actual artwork etc is shown, but aesthetically they're pretty cool. Plus Normal/Ghost is a very interesting type combination that I've been wanting to see for a while now.
I wonder if they'll keep the Illusion gimmick that regular Zorua/Zoroark use. I know it's what makes the line distinctive... but it might be interesting to see if it's shaken up at all.

Flash~ZT0

Aspiring Trainer
Normal/Ghost, thats cool but I think Ice/Ghost would've fit them better. The only normal part to me is that theyre the same color as a DCE

arulz

THE SEEKER
Where are people finding the typing? Can’t see it on the YouTube or on the website

Clam

Almost decent
Rest in peace the camera man, 2021-2021 You probably won't be missed.

Anyways, these new Pokémon are looking extremely cool.

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I knowam Legends: Arceus might not have abilities in the game, like how Let's GO worked back in the day, but like how Melmetal got Iron Fist as an ability but no abilities in Let's GO, that might happe to. These newly revealed Pokemon

fleshrum

Cephalophore
friggin' excellent. hope it gets mascot treatment so my normal type team finally has a ghost member.

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
Normal/Ghost is such a cool type mix. Love the design on this mon. Anyone else think that the designs have been fantastic since Sun and Moon?