Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
So if you don't have a Basic Pokemon in your prizes (or you choose not to reveal one), that means your prize cards don't get shuffled? If so, could be a neat item just to see what and where your prizes are (LOT Poipole's first attack as an item card).

Tamaleee

Aspiring Trainer
So if you don't have a Basic Pokemon in your prizes (or you choose not to reveal one), that means your prize cards don't get shuffled? If so, could be a neat item just to see what and where your prizes are (LOT Poipole's first attack as an item card).
seemingly

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I don't think that I'd interpret it that way. I'm sure there will be a clarification with the rules team once there is an actual English version of the card if it's still unclear, but it would be highly irregular to have a conditional shuffle with a search (without which you gain information about order of cards). Conditional shuffle is only usually a thing when it's "shuffle into your deck" without a search.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think that I'd interpret it that way. I'm sure there will be a clarification with the rules team once there is an actual English version of the card if it's still unclear, but it would be highly irregular to have a conditional shuffle with a search (without which you gain information about order of cards). Conditional shuffle is only usually a thing when it's "shuffle into your deck" without a search.
I believe this will have the same ruling as Beast Ball, but the card was played so little I don't remember what happens when you whiff a Beast Ball. My intuition says you shuffle regardless, though.