Hisui Pokemon and New Character Rares Revealed for ‘Battle Legion!’

Obstagoon and Perrserker, for exemple, have 'Galarian' in their names because some cards have an effect in the galarian variants, so they remained the galarian name for it.

Obstagoon and Perrserker are like that because they evolve from the Galarian Linoone and Galarian Meowth. As Wyrdeer and Kleavor evolve from the regular Stantler and Scyther, there wouldn't be any Hisuian in front of their name :)
So then Sneasler will be called Hisuian Sneasler, right?

Is it so hard to understand that Kleavor and Weeyrder are just new evolutions to old pokémon? They are not regional forms of existing pokémon nor evolve from a regional form. You dont' call Sylveon "Kalosian Sylveon".

Who’s going to build quad kleavor, turbo dce, with glimwood tangle and letting chance take the wheel?

Makes sense sice they have the same name so you could do up to 480 dmg, but knowing tpci, they will probably make a ruling against it. Also, Honey isn't very playable anyway
Although they might translate honey as a different card over here like how poke puff is called captivating for example it might be called sweet honey or something like that

Although they might translate honey as a different card over here like how poke puff is called captivating for example it might be called sweet honey or something like that
also just realised you cant do 480 becuase honeys have the same name so you can only play 4 however you may be able to play 4 in any combination. I would personally play like 3 items and 1 supporter becuase the healing is like even more broken ice pop and you know an emergency supporter could be cool

also just realised you cant do 480 becuase honeys have the same name so you can only play 4 however you may be able to play 4 in any combination. I would personally play like 3 items and 1 supporter becuase the healing is like even more broken ice pop and you know an emergency supporter could be cool
They are not gonna make two different cards with the same name. It makes 0 sense to think that.

Now that we've seen Wyrdeer and Kleavor, we now await the reveal of Ursaluna, Basculegion (or Hisuian Basculegion depending on how they introduce White Striped Basculin to the TCG), Hisuian Sneasler, Hisuian Overqwil and Enamorus. The Hisuian part of the names for both Sneasler and Overqwil confirm that they evolve from Hisuian Sneasel and Hisuian Qwilfish respectively.

Miltank is by far my favorite for the competitive scene because if you play any of the fake dce's than it is a cheap backup attacker and if they only play V's u have a auto win if they don't play to many bosses

Saying that while It if you could, honey is far more search able with Lumineon recovable with pal pad and more while all Honey(Item) has is Floatzel.

Miltank is by far my favorite for the competitive scene because if you play any of the fake dce's than it is a cheap backup attacker and if they only play V's u have a auto win if they don't play to many bosses
Also It just be me but he Speed across that field, with that 100 speed stat.

Kleavor and Wyrdeer are not regional variants
Obstagoon and Sirfetchd were also labeled galatians though. So he's got a point.

Personal theory is that they won't be printing cards where the "Hisuian" keyword will matter, unlike for Alolan, or to a lesser extent Galarian pokemon.

Back