Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
More cards have been revealed from Battle Legion! The special set will release in Japan on February 25th.
As we previously reported, the set will feature new Character Rares and Character Super Rares!

a86e1667f6a642631b25a6ab3c3c4a47464df220-143x200.png

9b6fcb12637881312ebafebf38b57b8eeb191747-143x200.png

b10290e860024c991c028a16025075868d3b2e78-143x200.png

1442_CHR070_899AYASHISHI-143x200.png

1442_CHR071_900BASAGIRI-143x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
SHAUNTAL!!!

I've been waiting AGES to see her get anything in the TCG. I am overjoyed right now. It's perfect.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
That Cynthia/Garchomp is absolutely stunning. Really shame it doesnt have a VMax/VStar evolved form yet.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Cynthia is one character I don't mind having the entire market break for, that's for sure. She and Garchomp are looking beautiful as always!

Obviiious

Aspiring Trainer
Haven't been a fan of the Kleavor design since it's reveal, but this Kleavor artwork is STUNNING!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I mean, what about Galarian Obstagoon? Or Perserrker?
Obstagoon and Perrserker are like that because they evolve from the Galarian Linoone and Galarian Meowth. As Wyrdeer and Kleavor evolve from the regular Stantler and Scyther, there wouldn't be any Hisuian in front of their name :)

mrpnut03

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Obstagoon and Perrserker are like that because they evolve from the Galarian Linoone and Galarian Meowth. As Wyrdeer and Kleavor evolve from the regular Stantler and Scyther, there wouldn't be any Hisuian in front of their name :)
I want to get in on this lol - what about galarian weezing? It evolves from koffing not galarian koffing

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
There seems to be a massive gap between the Kleavor CHR and the Starmie CSR.

Also all the revealed CHR and CSR are next to each other, ruling out most of the other Pokemon in the set. Wonder what new cards will be placed between them.

15 spots between Kleavor and the Honey trainer and 11 spots between its CHR and Starmie CSR. Maybe Sparkling Pokemon CHRs come after CHR or maybe the FA trainers have been moved. It does look like it won't go back to old sets and make those CHRs - so no CSR for Charizard V/VMAX (still a bit weird considering Pikachu got one & Pokemon just keeps shilling Charizard).

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Cards still state their regional forms, Galarian Mr Rime for example
It evolves from a Regional Form though, which Wyrdeer and Kleavor don't

There seems to be a massive gap between the Kleavor CHR and the Starmie CSR.

Also all the revealed CHR and CSR are next to each other, ruling out most of the other Pokemon in the set. Wonder what new cards will be placed between them.

15 spots between Kleavor and the Honey trainer and 11 spots between its CHR and Starmie CSR. Maybe Sparkling Pokemon CHRs come after CHR or maybe the FA trainers have been moved. It does look like it won't go back to old sets and make those CHRs - so no CSR for Charizard V/VMAX (still a bit weird considering Pikachu got one & Pokemon just keeps shilling Charizard).
I could see the Full Art (and possibly Alt Art) V cards being in the 11 spots, so that maybe the first 3 after Kleavor are CHRs and the remaining 8 are Full Art cards

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
YES! They actually created a new draw supporter! Kamado aint bad. Fun fact.. actually its sad, under the whole ssh era we have only seen 1 meta supporter that isn’t just a reprint and that is marnie (and she is basicly just judge +1).
I really like kamado he should fit greatly into peony engines