Wi-Fi Trades hipoke's NEW Trade Thread! Updated! New Layout, and EVEN MORE EVd Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hipoke said:
chellochello said:
Azumarill @ Choice Band (?,T)
Adamant, Huge Power
252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Defense
31/31/?/31/?/31
-Superpower
-Aqua Jet
-Ice Punch
-Waterfall

Can you clone this and cml for it. HUGE want!

Sorry, nothing really interested me >.>

IPokeFan123 said:
Can you clone my Jirachi and give me both of em? I wanna give one to my cousin as a Thank-You Gift

Yeah sure.
Can you trade soon?

WinterChevalier said:
I think you missed me ^^;; I was at the very bottom of the last page~

Oh yeah, extremely sorry, didn't see any of your posts until now =P I'm interested in the Xatu, Infernape, and Moxie Gyarados as long as they're not hacked.

chellochello said:
BTW, i have a shiny rayquaza and would give it for that azumarill, just saying

Fine, i'll do the eving. I just don't want you ending up with a weak pokemon. I wouldn't want a shiny rayquaza because it's probably not competitive grade, and shiny legendaries are kinda sketchy. That Azumarill is really useful in competitive battling, and that's really the only thing I'm interested in as of now. Do you have a Black Sludge, Flight Gem, Rock Gem, Master Ball, or any other good items that you can't go in the subway?

adan15 said:
Hey can u EV train my movie victini and get it to level 100

Yeah, sure, fill out the form. Or you can trade for one pre-evd because it might take a while to ev all these things.

chellochello said:
I have 2 masterballs yes. Tommorow we can do the trade for azumarill and oshawott, deal?

No, I don't want to trade the azumarill for a master ball. I'll Ev train your Samurott for a master ball.

IPokeFan123 said:
@Hipoke can you clone right now? How long will it take to clone it?

Yup, I can clone right now. PM me if you're ready.

adan15 said:
how long do you think it will take to Ev my victini

Depends when you give it to me. If you give it to me now it'll probably be done by early tomorrow, maybe in an hour or two. If you're ready you can give it to me. So you don't wanna trade for that perfect victini I have?

chellochello said:
BTW, i have a shiny rayquaza and would give it for that azumarill, just saying
Fine, i'll do the eving. I just don't want you ending up with a weak pokemon. I wouldn't want a shiny rayquaza because it's probably not competitive grade, and shiny legendaries are kinda sketchy. That Azumarill is really useful in competitive battling, and that's really the only thing I'm interested in as of now. And anyways, I already have a shiny rayquaza that I know is legit. Do you have a Black Sludge, Flight Gem, Rock Gem, Master Ball, or any other good items that you can't go in the subway?

Can you answer my question? I dont wanna rush you but if you cant clone, ill just have to find another person who can clone it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back