'Hidden Fates Premium Powers Collection' in October!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Glad the Lunala and Solgaleo got bumped to promo status honesty, they still have all four Tapus to stick in the super secret rare Ultra Prism golden Lunala/Solgaleo slot.

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
I may so happy they’ve turned rayquaza into a promo as it’ll be much more affordable. I don’t mind paying about £60 for this if that’s what it’ll be

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
Me: I'm not going to spend that much money on Hidden Fates at all

Pokemon: We're also doing promos of Shiny Rayquaza and Gold space boys

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh why must you provide these wonderful things to me

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Good thing the gold Solg/Luna are going to be promos... Honestly, they'd probably go upwards of $50+ (way too much money for sun and moon era cards lol) if they were in normal sets, just as the Ultra Prism/Dragon Majesty gold cards did. That and Shiny Ray being in a box too makes me happy-I'm assuming these are coming in one of those super premium boxes along with the premium power collection, and with Hidden Fates+the promos? I'm thinking it'll be pretty cool. Just as long as the pull rates are good enough to justify me buying products, though.

Ian Hatcher

Aspiring Trainer
A bit new to this so does this mean the USA release will have the same Promo and if so does that mean Rayquaza will not be in the set? If so, that sucks as I want to collect these in the set not some stupid promo.

dom

Aspiring Trainer
A bit new to this so does this mean the USA release will have the same Promo and if so does that mean Rayquaza will not be in the set? If so, that sucks as I want to collect these in the set not some stupid promo.

yes, it's the same in all english speaking territories where the cards are released. if it's a promo in Europe it means it's a promo in the u.s too.

it's not a bad thing with this style of set, you can't buy boosters separately. so you have to buy sets like this, pin badge sets, tins etc in bulk to finish the set. So not having worry about the ludicrous pull rates these cards would have had is a relief. TBH i wish the shiny charizard was a promo, will be a incredibly expensive and hard to get in a booster.

Ian Hatcher

Aspiring Trainer
Well that sucks. I'm going to open a ton of these anyway but I typically only collect the Legendaries and a few others so I want to open a bunch and then just buy the ones I am missing. I would expect Rayquaza, Mewtwo and Charizard to be the most expensive and don't mind getting them on the secondary market if I don't pull them but would much rather have a set card as opposed to a promo, But hey, it's a nice card for lots of people who can't afford it to get.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
So by "more goodies" I am assuming it is because of Europe's strict plastic regulations that they don't have all the extra things right. Also the Rayquaza is looking as good as the full art Mega did.