HG/SS Collection fakes!

Paper PokeMaster

<witty usertitle goes here>
Thanks to Cascade Gonpory's HG/SS Collection blanks, I've made these cards! ^^" I've provided links, since the cards are kinda big...
Enjoy!

Great Furret (Japanese)
This one took awhile, but with the aid of Google Translator, I was able to do it! :D

Great Furret (English)
A translated version of Great Furret.

Wobbuffet

I got the Peer Pressure idea randomly at school today....
Possibly broken.

Exeggcute
A very bad card, made for Bippa's card creation contest.

Poochyena
A VERY broken card, made for Bippa's card creation contest.

Teddiursa & Smoochum
Based on the Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres promo from the olden days of Pokémon. Made for Bippa's card creation contest.

Chikorita (French)
Randomly decided to make a French card. :p
Pretty good. I think Dig may not be in the correct form, but it doesn't really matter.

Share your comments/ideas! ^^

You're awesome. You are the first person to make the legendary GREAT FURRET! Not one, but two. As for what Great Furret does, I like how you implemented Furret's randomness.

Muchos gracias! I just randomly chose Furret for absolutely no reason! ^^

I'm thinking that if I'm going to make Japanese Pokes, then I'm going to stick with random Basics and S1s. Those don't usually have Powers/Bodies, making it easier for me, since I don't have the Japanese Power/Body logos. :/

Next Card: Great PorygonZ! :D

Yay! I'm going to make at least 1 Legend card (top and bottom) as soon as I figure out what font LEGEND is, and get some really awesome art for one.

You are very good at card making. I like your spoiler text too. Why does wobbufett have only 90 HP? He is a HP hevyweight in the game.

Thanks! ^^

Umm... :/
I don't know. Just, most of the time, don't regular Basics have 90HP tops? I thought 100+HP on Basics was reserved for legendaries...

Hey nice cards! Can't wait to see more of them.

oh btw, the French name for Dig is Tunnel, but still nice card:p

Only the first three work for me for some reason unfortunately. D:

I think you're amazing with the holographic effect and even the blanks are pretty epic working. However, I think you could use a bit of improvement on your ability to make the picture blend in. The Furret was a bit blurry and the Wobuffett reminded me of a sprite somewhat. That also tends to be my problem to be honest, and I think it's something that we both could work on. Otherwise, nice text; it blends in superbly and the attack names are pretty unique. Great work! ^_^

- Luigi

Back