heroes

Ah, I was waiting for this thread to come around. In Australia, we're up to "Chapter 16- Unexpected". Though I could watch Chapter 21- The Hard Part seeing that my sis downloads everything.

I'm addicted to this show. Very original. I love the way they leave you hanging at the end of each episode. I wonder what will happen after the first season is over.

It used to be really good, but it seemed to be declining in quality at the 1st half of the 2nd season, so I stopped watching it. But people are telling me it's getting better, so I might rent it, however.

It's a great idea. (Just wanted to make this non-SPAM =P)

Arcanine out.

How? Volume 2 isn't even out yet, it haven't even finished the season finale, and the second season won't be out until something like July.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
How?  Volume 2 isn't even out yet, it haven't even finished the season finale, and the second season won't be out until something like July.
I could've sworn this was the second season...

:p

Do you live in the U.S.? 'Cause that might be it. OR I just had a memory lapse :/

Arcanine out.

I love heroes.My family watches every episode and we can't wait to see the season finale.

Arcanine 274 said:
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
How? Volume 2 isn't even out yet, it haven't even finished the season finale, and the second season won't be out until something like July.
I could've sworn this was the second season...

:p

Do you live in the U.S.? 'Cause that might be it. OR I just had a memory lapse :/

Arcanine out.

It's First season and the final is Monday. Can't wait.

=D Totally addicted!! I <3 it!!!!!! ^^

I was just about to make this thread then I saw it...
Oh well...

My whole family watches it =D Can't wait for season 2... lol

Sorry for double posting but why is everyone that posted in this thread not here?? I thought there was going to be a discussion or something...

PS someone with the name Sylar joined... =]

Flygon said:
Sorry for double posting but why is everyone that posted in this thread not here?? I thought there was going to be a discussion or something...

PS someone with the name Sylar joined... =]

yes i did :D

i've seen the show a few times :rolleyes:

Some guy with the name of "Hiro" appeared, but as a Japanese name it might be coincidence.

Can't believe they changed the timeslot to Thursday... ><

Well, assuming you're Australian... maybe. But I'm concerned on it clashing with the double Law & Order shows I watch.

Considering that everyone's on different stages in Heroes, let's find some topic that doesn't spoil anything.

here in new york it ended the first volume so they wont be giving episode now well at less till the fall line upi starts

Back