• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Help with keldeo/blast for cities

Pegnas

Aspiring Trainer
I know this is gonna be a popular deck, but I like it very much, already tested it quite a bit and it worked good, but I want to compare other options to see if im missing something or to make the decks consistency better.

So here's the list:

Pokemon

4-1-3 Blastoise
3 Keldeo EX
1 Kyurem (NVI)
1 Mewtwo EX

Supporters/Trainers

4 Juniper
4 N
2 Skyla
2 Bianca
2 Cilan
4 Catcher
4 SSU
4 Rarecandy
3 Ultra ball
2 Level ball
2 Energy Rerieval
1 Computer Search

Energy

13 Water energy

So the idea of bianca, level ball is to ensure getting squirtle t1 and possibly blastoise t2, i had 3 skylas but as it isn't a draw supporter i added the biancas. 4 SSU to raise the chances of heads.

I know about the lack of tool scrapper and Garbodor, but I think that tool scrapper isnt that important, against garbodor I just manually attach and attack the big hitters, and as garbodor is already slow, i dont seem to get that much trouble. In no garbodor decks keldeo still hits 90 after eviolite, making 2hk0 anyway.

Thankyou in advance for any help thoughts on the deck :)

Good list¡ It's really good, but I would make some changes:
-2 Level Ball (not necessary)
-2 Cilan (consume your Supporter for the turn)
-1 Kyurem (very bad attacker for too many energy)
-1 Rare Candy (3 is enough)

+2 Heavy Ball (fast search for Blastoise, doesn't discard anything)
+1 Skyla (I personally prefer 3 per deck, but is optional)
+2 Energy Retrieval (to increase consistency)
+1 Bianca ( I prefer 1 Bianca for each Ultra Ball)
Hope I helped you :D

I'll try the changes :) , i was thinking about the level /heavy ball still; cilan i may leave one cause its a nice combo with deluge,; though kyurem im gonna have to leave, because as rare as it is, sigyliph is still out there, and i hate having to use 4 energy to blastoise, as i can let sigyliph hit kyurem one or 2 times and then outrage for 2 energies, or just sit there glaciating everything on their bench, so until i find a better non ex attacker, im gonna have to leave kyurem

Still ty im trying the changes to compare :)

I actually like all three Balls in here myself. From the games I've played, 3 Ultra Ball, 2 Level Ball, and 1 Heavy Ball (searchable via Skyla which is nice) is pretty much perfect. The Heavy Ball is a nice out for Blastoise but the Level Balls can be pretty important too as you don't have to discard anything just to search out another extra Squirtle. I would probably take out a Cilan myself for one, but that's just me.

You also might want to consider Gold Breaker Bouffalant instead of Kyurem. While Kyurem can be a nice spreader, I actually found him too frail for what he does, considering you have to spread over multiple turns in order to maximize Glaciate. Bouffalant can be a nice tank and hits hard against EXs but he can also 2HKO Sigilyph if that is an issue as well.

dmaster out.

I like the idea of the 3 balls im gonna try it, but as for bouffalant, i already tried it lots of times, and it doesn´t hit that well, I prefer to use kyurem as meat ball and then just outrage for a ton of dmg or KO and the spread is great against eel/hydreigon variants as it pust lots of pressure o the opponent but ill take out 1 cilan for one heavy ball :)

Back