• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Help with deck mega raqyuaza

kvothe85

Aspiring Trainer
Hi how are you, I'm new to the forum and I see that here have very good ideas, I would like to give me your opinion about a deck that I built, I was reading several recipes and in the absence of shaymin I made some modifications

This is the list

Pokemon 17
3 M-raquaza ex
3 Razquaza ex
4 Unown
4 Dragonite ex (evolutions)
1 Magearna ex
2 Hoopa ex

Trainer 35
1 Brook
1 delinquent
1 Special Charge
2 trainer Mail
2 Vs Seeker
1 Lyssandre
1 Town Map
3 Ultra Ball
4 Sky Field
2 Float Stone
1 Skyla
4 Professor Sycamore
1 Pokemon Ranger
4 Puzzle of Time
1 Pokemon Fan Club
2 N
2 Rayquaza Spirit Link
1 Mega Turbo
1 switch

Energy 8
4 double Colorless Energy
4 Metal Energy

Put the Dragonite ex and the unown for lack of Shaymin ex, and I need to get 1 mega turbo and 1 spirit link, I thought to put an evolutionary line of Zoroark, for free exchange in case of falling sleep, paralyzed or poisoned, itself The deck moves well, but I would like to improve it, I play in standard format, I would like to give me your opinion, I could change to make the deck more consistent, the objective of this deck is to bring the mega rayquaza as fast as possible and Fill up the bank to do the 240 damage, I've played in tournaments and the deck stays halfway, wins the same as I lose
Pdt the shaymin do not get them for lack of them in my community and how expensive they are I would really appreciate your suggestions and comments, I hope you can help me.

Hmmm... you already use 4 stadiums in your deck to replace other stadiums played by your oponent, I don't see any use for Delinquent here.
Also, since you deck is slower than usual (since theres no shaymin) I wouldn't risk using 4 Puzzle of time, I guess its better to replace them with +1 VS seeker, +1 Trainer's Mail +1 Ultra Ball and maybe +1 Mega Turbo.
Also, it would be good to add Hex maniac as well, in case you have a match agaisnt Giratina EX or Carbink.
And... only 2 spirit links? isn't it too risky? I'd add at least one more.
-1 Skyla and -1 Town Map for them.

In fact when I started to set up the deck I put 3 spirit link, 1 ex maniac, 1 ultra ball but as I was modifying I took those trainers, I also have considered putting 1 mega turbo, 1 trainer mail and had not thought another vs seeker, I will test, I think the puzzle of time useful, because I can return 2 cards of discard, but the same is the test without them Yesterday played a tournament and brought me many problems the hypno/darkray, would it be convenient to put 1 escape rope? The thing is to withdraw for it?
Pdt trainer mail and mega turbo are just as difficult as the shaymin,
I curse the lack of variety of envelopes where I play -_-

Float stones are good, but I guess you could exchange them for escape ropes.
The only problem about float stone is that you still waste your turn's retreat and you can't do that if you are paralyzed.
I guess float stone only useful for garbodor.
Well, everything depends on the kinds of decks the people where you play uses.
If they aren't using anything with abilities (like carbink or giratina EX) that might hurt you, then theres no need for hex maniac.
Puzzle of time is good when your deck is very consistent, but a Rayquaza deck without shaymins is barely that, so it might be more of a problem for you than a help.
You are already using 4 Dragonite EX to recycle basic pokémons, 1 Brock's Grit to recycle Megas, basic pokémon or even energy if you want to, and special charge to recycle the DCEs, I don't really see the point in using Puzzle of time.
Oh and you might consider adding 1 more special charge, in case you happen to play agains't someone with hammers.

thanks man, i will test the deck with the modification and see how works, i think you rigth about float stone, and yes 1 more special charge, all the decks where are play use the hammer -_- some guy have 8 of that thing and 2 of the team magma that drops special energy

Back