Help With Deck Choice

antonjg

Aspiring Trainer
Hey!

I've recently just gotten back into Pokemon and I've bought a Iron tide deck and it's been doing pretty good, but I want to build a more competitive deck. My budget is anything as long as it isn't anything too expensive. I want to try to build a water and something deck if possible but any other type of deck is fine too, I just need some suggestions. All I need is some deck lists and kind of like a little overview for each deck!

Thanks!

As for what sets to look into, until the rotation is confirmed I would personally shy away from buying anything from Phantom Forces and earlier that isn't already reprinted in later sets, as PHF is at risk of rotation by the end of this play season, which is about half over.

As for Water, you'd be in luck since that type seems to be front and center in BreakPoint, the set due out in February.

About your budget, just how much are you willing to spend on a deck? Staple Trainer cards generally hit you up around $70 total for a competitive deck.

As for what sets to look into, until the rotation is confirmed I would personally shy away from buying anything from Phantom Forces and earlier that isn't already reprinted in later sets, as PHF is at risk of rotation by the end of this play season, which is about half over.

As for Water, you'd be in luck since that type seems to be front and center in BreakPoint, the set due out in February.

About your budget, just how much are you willing to spend on a deck? Staple Trainer cards generally hit you up around $70 total for a competitive deck.
Hey!

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Break point sounds like a good set and I'm really excited for it. As for my budget, 100$ is completely fine. 70$ is also great but I'm also fine to go to around 100, hope this helps for your suggestions!

Thanks!

I'd suggest checking out the Deck Garage Forum and peruse the various decks listed there. If/when something catches your attention, you can then estimate the price of the deck(s) by pricing the cards at some of the websites where you can purchase the cards.

Back