Help With Bullies

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
So I kind of need some advice. I've somehow never been in this situation before and I would like some help on what to do.

There are two douche bags I deal with in pokemon that have been harassing my friend in a lower age division. I will call them AH1 and 2 you can easily guess what the AH stands for. ;)

Before they've harassed me and pulled some crap by being typical a holes, then one day they insulted my law books after I told them to stop bugging me by saying "what are you going to do read your law books?" You can insult me, you can trick me into trading for a card I don't need so that I can get a mega rayquaza at a prerelease that the kid with it does not want, BUT YOU DO NOT INSULT THE LAW BOOKS!! >_>------•### (that's supposed to look like me shooting laser beams out of my eyes)
I've been studying law and politics since I was 12 and I did NOT have to put up with this ***** any longer. They also told me to report them to a judge, BUT LOOK WHERE IT GOT THEM.

After I reported them to a judge that time one of them tried fake "emotional" crying (sorry gasoline does not count as human tears) but the judges had none of that s******* they were then forced to agree to basically promise not to harass me etc or interrupt my trades if I didn't do the same to them. (They made an entire room of people call me a scammer when I traded an $11 card for a $10 card, which they said was worth $20 because they're a holes) One of the Judges warned them about being banned for harassment etc.

Then I hear that they've been harassing my friend who just puts up with it but doesn't care by laughing whenever he walks by them along with their friend who I will call L, which is short for loser, because he is one. They keep doing douchey crap like this "conveniently" only when he's by them, but he refuses to grow a pair and just report the damn tools. Who not only are still douches to me, (they haven't harassed me in a while, but it's only a matter of time and they've already gone back to snippy comments) but are still probably pulling crap with my friend, M.

I can't report them as it'll look like me trying to get them in trouble etc, but my friend refuses to listen to the fact that this behavior is not acceptable and won't go away unless he reports them to a judge on his own.

Please help me figure out what to do as I really want these kids to just stop harassing people because reasons and they can get away with it.

Btw mods if I accidentally used language I wasn't supposed to please edit it out and replace it with "D bags".

Last edited:
Gonna start with the part that bothers me the most here: the language. Please realize that the names you're referring to these people to qualifies you to be a bully, which doesn't solve the problem. I totally understand your anger and frustration. But from past experience, getting angry at bullies will only make the situation worse.

It's always better to tell someone than remain silent, even if you aren't being directly bullied. Talk to a teacher, principal, or some other adult who has a lot more power than you. Usually bullying reports are anonymous, so you don't have to worry about it looking like you reported them.

Take the high road. Calling them a holes and d bags most certainly is not the high road. Think about what will happen if they see this post? They would probably get really upset, or if they are truly vile people (which I honestly don't really get the impression they are from your post) they could use it to bully you more.

But anyway, there's nothing more you can do except to report them and get them banned if what they are doing is bad enough to warrant it. It's not like if someone steals from you IRL you do anything more than call the police, right? There are people better trained and better equipped to handle them than you are, so don't do anything stupid.

I just want them in trouble for the crap they pull on my friend. It's just BS that my friend won't report them to the judge for harassing him. CAN I tell the judge that they've been doing it but he won't report them, but will confirm that they pulled this crap?

I just want them in trouble for the crap they pull on my friend. It's just BS that my friend won't report them to the judge for harassing him. CAN I tell the judge that they've been doing it but he won't report them, but will confirm that they pulled this crap?
I am seriously worried that if I report it I could get in trouble for hurting their reputation or something as I am not directly asserted with what went on.

lol boo hoo they are being little assholes no reason not to say it... tbh I say post their names

Dude, they're 1 minors, so I could get in trouble for releasing names and 2 I COULD GET BANNED FROM POKEMON IF I TRASH THEM WITH THEIR NAMES. I really need an answer to this question though.
I am seriously worried that if I report it I could get in trouble for hurting their reputation or something as I am not directly asserted with what went on.

Just tell the Judge, "Hey, these kids have given me trouble in the past, and now they're giving my friend grief. Do you think you could intervene?"
Is that seriously hard to do? Just make the person in charge aware of the situation, and any intervention will be at their discretion. If the problem kids continue to escalate their behavior, again, report them to the Judge. They'll either stop or dig their own grave.

Just tell the Judge, "Hey, these kids have given me trouble in the past, and now they're giving my friend grief. Do you think you could intervene?"
Is that seriously hard to do? Just make the person in charge aware of the situation, and any intervention will be at their discretion. If the problem kids continue to escalate their behavior, again, report them to the Judge. They'll either stop or dig their own grave.
I had to ask as I was worried that if my friend said that they didn't do that to him I would get in trouble for trying to falsely report a player.

I had to ask as I was worried that if my friend said that they didn't do that to him I would get in trouble for trying to falsely report a player.
Let the Judge decide. If it blows back on you, then just say that you misunderstood the situation and leave it at that. Keep your emotions in check, and don't push the matter further. As long as you broach the topic calmly, respectfully, and don't outright accuse the kids, then you're just being diligent instead of mean-spirited.

If the league leader won't do anything, I'd suggest opening a ticket on support.pokemon.com. Discuss your situation with them and they will guide you in the appropriate direction.

If you post their names online to publicly shame them you are now the bully. You can feel frustrated, and I have sympathy for you having to deal with this. When you become the bully however I lose all sympathy, and I honestly think you should be punished as well.

I noticed a conflict in some of your posts. First you want to report these players, but you don't want to get in trouble for questioning their character. If you have prove of this then you can't get in trouble for defamation. It is just presenting factual evidence that these players are toxic. I don't think any business, or league organizer wants their league to have a reputation of having toxic players. Report them, and see where that gets you.

1. Tell the issues you are having to a league leader/ Judge
2. If they do the tears thing multiple times the judge won't care.

1. Tell the issues you are having to a league leader/ Judge
2. If they do the tears thing multiple times the judge won't care.
The thing is that I'm not having a problem with them this time, my friend is and won't stand up for himself, he has however sent messages to me via social media. Would those messages from him to me be enough proof?

Also those tears did NOT phase the judges at all, at most one gave the one that "cried" (had unholy water spawn from his eyes) a tissue to wipe them away and that was it.

He needs to block the bullies on Social Media.
Also Social Media also is one of those things where were can hide behind the keyboard, and type anything they want.
I know it's hard to stand up for himself because he fears more bullying, the thing is if he doesn't do anything things can get worse.
I suggest your friend gets someone that tells someone in charge about the issue. Also any major threats can be reported on facebook.

It's not that he was harasse don social bedia it's that he told me via social media what they pulled on him IRL.

Ok, I have had this happen to me in 4th Grade. And I regret what I did about it(I beat up the bully). The thing is, don't get physical. It only makes you the bully and makes it worse. I suggest explaining to your league manager whats going on, and give them a temporary ban or something(I haven't been in a league for a while).

Back