Ruling Help on Formats

Unlimited - All cards are legal for play, whether released by Wizards of the Coast or Nintendo.

Modified - Only the most current sets are legal for play. Currently, Modified consists of EX: Hidden Legends and up; effective September 1, 2006, Modified will change to EX: Deoxys and up.

Limited - Most commonly used at prereleases. Only one set is used, usually the most recent one released. Someone can tell you more on that... I have no experience with Limited at all.

In some countries, Modified is still RS-on, yes.

legendkiller said:
Is the no format where the cards used are only from EX RS and on?

no format is refered to unlimited which you can use any cards from any set except Slowking and sneasel from neo genesis and ancient mew.

*While there is other country such as Brazil (if i am not mistaken) where changes format slower. Which means currently we are playing HL-on; they play with RS-on. On this coming september, we play Dx-on; they play with HL-on. well..IF i am not mistaken...:D

Because it was so BROKEN that they wouldn't want it to ever be used again, because it was too good. same thing with Slowking;).

hope im thinking aout right Sneasel.

Arcanine out.

oh yeah, i think i knew about that 0_o.

so dude, sneasal and slowking ng, ancient mew and b-day pika are all banned from all 3 of these formats, which we already explained. okay? good.

Arcanine out.

RE:  Help on Formats

jayh272416 said:
Birthday Pika is also banned.

Not anymore it's not. And I'm not aware of an Imakuni!'s Dodrio...

Back