help new bs

quilavaman

Aspiring Trainer
please rite evrything u can that helps new people (im new my self so put it in words well understand) please and thanku

This belongs in the Site Discussion forum. Please make sure that your are posting topics in the correct forum. Now moving...

The first thing that I recommend is that new members read the forum rules. They can be found at the top of each forum. Most of it is common sense, but a few of them can be easily broken without knowing it. Another place that is good to look at is the "Help" option at the top right corner of the forums.

Secondly, I would watch what other users do. Observe how they post, what they post, and how other people react to them. This is what I did for a long time before I started posting for the first time, since I wanted to make sure that I would be on track.

Finally, if a new member doesn't know what to do, or doesn't know how to do something, they should ask for help. It is better to ask for help than to risk doing something that could break the rules of the forums or annoy other people.

Hope this is helpful.

I know that this can be really useful, but I'm quite sure that most members know what does what and where to use it. As said before, the help button can help those members.

Furthermore, we have the Chat sistem, which is where you can ask quesions and get the answers instantly. That would be the most effective way, IMO.

This Site Discussion Section can also be a place where you can ask questions where other members can get answer from many members and most members who can't ge to the chat room on pokebeach. Here's also a link to a Thread where you can ask questions, and this allows you to not make a new thread as there is already one.

PM a member or Mod to ask questions if you need to. This way, you can get private answer as they can only let you see the answer.

Hopw this Helps you~!

Back