Help me guys,,,Booster picking tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Buy a tin. Even if you don't get one in the packs you at least get the promo. Some people reckon you are more likely to get one in tins. Not proven though. Unfortunately you can't buy luck. Just be patient. I think everybody is running out of suggestions.

people have had wonderful luck with tins buy two . i think they are 10 dollars or 9.99 plus tax of course. also i have always tried to answer this q . back in the old days i tried to figger out which ones to get . one set i experimented on this gym heros i found that i got better cards in the misty pack and in gym challenge i goyt better cards in giovanni pk. But now it is very messed up but anyways get them out of a box i think you will have better luck if you get the ones from the bottom or middle.

try the weight test. i bought 2 EM packs and 2 FRLG packs. 1 of the EM packs and 1 of the FRLG packs were heavier, aand 1 of the EM packs and 1 of the FRLG packs were less heavy. out of the heavier packs i got a regirock ex n gengar ex. or, buy a tin. 1 ex guaranteeed.

Mewthree said:
try the weight test. i bought 2 EM packs and 2 FRLG packs. 1 of the EM packs and 1 of the FRLG packs were heavier, aand 1 of the EM packs and 1 of the FRLG packs were less heavy. out of the heavier packs i got a regirock ex n gengar ex. or, buy a tin. 1 ex guaranteeed.

Well, even if it does work, a lot of us don't have those scales that can measure centigrams..

Mewthree said:

did you use a scale???

technically, you can't weigh any packs to find the heavy ones without a scale, because there is hardly any difference...

it looks like this.......

bt0v3wy6.gif
it looks like this

UP_Deck_Tins_3D_sm.jpg

carrytin.jpg

no, we are nto talking bout those kinds of tins. We are talking about the ones with the ex in the front(groudon,rayquaza,kyogre)

he's talking bout the 1 with groudon or kyogre or rayquaza as the free ex card given together not the booster pack

Those are not the tins we mean. The ones you want are called window tins. You can see the ex card on top through the window. The 2006 ones were groudon, kyogre and rayquaza. There are also tins for the legendary birds. You get a promo (the ex card) and 4 booster packs.

Well, since I am a christian, this is what I would say: Luck doesn't exist in this world..it's not luck, it's the plan of God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back