Help me guys,,,Booster picking tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful-swablu said:
Look, this bottom of the box theory is absolute rubbish. When I got my PK box I had a metagross pack in the left pile in the second pack from the top. This trick also does not work if somebody else had brought boosters before you anyway.
When I mentioned that last idea I meant you are more likely to get one in the left pile, not the right. But that its not accurate. I have had about 5 or 6 boxes and each time there has been more ex in the left pile than right.

Is it this one?

^That is just my personal experience. But the pile on the left has always had 2 ex cards in every single box I have got. The right pile only had one ex each time.

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
It depends..
Among the 4 boosters in DF, the one has the greater chance of getting an ex is

1. Tyranitar = Among all my 8 ex from DF, i got 5 of them by buying this booster(T-tar)
2. Nidoking??= The other 3 ex's, i got from this booster(Nidoking)
3. Salamence = Although i never get an ex in this booster before but there are good rares in it.
4. Latios???? = IMO, there are no good rares in this booster...

P.S. All the info posted above is my opinion, so if you want to try it, go ahead but if you never get an ex in booster(ex: T-tar booster), don't blame me because it's just
my opinion...??:)

i think that really dosent matter. these are the boosters from which i pulled mine. :

1. salamance/dragonair = out of the 8 exs i got from df, i pulled 3 from this booster. (latias ex d , tyranitar ex d, and gardevior ex d)
2. latias/latios= pulled 2 exs from this booster . (latias ex d, and tyranitar ex d)
3. nidoking/ arbok= pulled 2 exs from this booster .(latias ex d, and kingdra ex d)
4. tyranitar/tropius= only pulled 1 ex. (dragonite ex d )

Please read the quote below..
Psychic Pokemon Master said:
P.S. All the info posted above is my opinion, so if you want to try it, go ahead but if you never get an ex in booster(ex: T-tar booster), don't blame me because it's just
my opinion...?? :)

I have only really focused on ex cards before. I have never gotten a single star in a booster. I have always brought them as singles. But if it helps, there is supposedly a star in every 3 boxes.

Ok

SPOILER WARNING

Ok heres the rarity

EX's rarity - A box wil have an average 3-4 EX
While
*'s rarity - Three box will almost guarentee you'll get a *'s

SPOILER ENDS HERE

Rayquaza ex said:
Ok

SPOILER WARNING

Ok heres the rarity

EX's rarity - A box wil have an average 3-7 EX
While
*'s rarity - Three box will almost guarentee you'll get a *'s

SPOILER ENDS HERE

As i know, a booster box will have 3 to 4 ex's only, not more than that...

i just try my lucky o!!!!
i try be4 too buy 1 box before but just only get 1 ex and 1 star o---------!!!
my friend just buy booster only can get 3 ex in 10 booster!!!??!?!?

i only have Luck ;) i dont use any techniques! i only have luck! check it out :

Bought 1 box of DF and got : 1 Rayquaza EX, 4 Dargonite EX and 3 Kingdra EX
Bought 5 DF Packs and got : 5 Rayquaza EX 2 Dragonite EX
Bought 7 Packs of DF and got : 3 Rayquaza 3 Kingdra EX
Bought 5 packs of DF and got : 2 Dragonite EX and 1 Kingdra EX

but i did'nt get any * Card yet but i have luck in EX's :)

Heh .. the past two days have been fun.

2 Random packs from Walmart, one DS in a single blister pack & a LM pack that came with a video. The DS pack contained a Transceiver & another uncommon. The LM was unremarkable.

Today 3 individual packs from a gaming store (2 PK & 1 CG) that netted nothing of note ... and bought the EX Trainer Kit 2 from Target on the way home. The latter came with a POP 2 ex, the Trainer decks, & 4 packs ... one was DS that had a Transceiver and another was an Emerald pack with Regice ex.

Lets hear it for the big box stores!

I would say it is all luck. I got like 4 boosters today. Gotten almost the same cards all the time, and the rare cards were only rare energies. The holo cards were all energies, too. And there was not even one rare holo. The rare cards sucked.

if its all about luck , then the real question is how do you get luck and why do certain people have more of it than others ? are people born with it, do people Acquire it from a higher power as a reward for the good things that they do in life, or are there any secret teqniques to getting it , or what? how do you get luck? is there any way to control it ?

***** YEs I knOW iM weRd wHaT about iT?

I am a bit confused as to how some people are saying they have got 7 ex cards in a box. There is an average of 3 in most boxes. I could understand if it was a set like r/s, but DF!? If you get a box with a star you will get less ex because these are even rarer. So only having 1 ex in a box with a star is quite normal.

Today i bought 4 Packs of DF it was a new box and i got 1 Rayquaza EX , 1 Dragonite EX and 1 Kingdra EX :D And today i lost my Kingdra EX in my Friend's Car :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back