Pokemon Help Identifying Haxorus Misprint

WitchyWorlock420

TheGratefulWarlock
Misprint???? 2012 Haxorus Stage 2 No. 612 Axe Jaw Pokémon. 89/108 BUT….. it says HP 14000!!!! I can not seem to find another card like this and I’m excited to know. It’s not in the greatest condition but I need to know how much it’s worth. Please help!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Sorry, but rather than a misprint I would say that's probably a fake. The retreat cost is twice what it should be; and the font, thickness, and placement is not quite right. It is especially noticeable in the data line right under the art (in which Pokémon is also not capitalized), as well as in the 'Evolves from Fraxure' line.

WitchyWorlock420

TheGratefulWarlock
Sorry, but rather than a misprint I would say that's probably a fake. The retreat cost is twice what it should be; and the font, thickness, and placement is not quite right. It is especially noticeable in the data line right under the art (in which Pokémon is also not capitalized), as well as in the 'Evolves from Fraxure' line.
Thank you!! I am still kinda new at deciphering between fakes and authentic cards. I need to have my entire inventory checked over as I was recently informed that many of the cards I purchased in the past 7 years were not authentic. I thought I had over $250,000 worth but turns out it’s closer to the $100,000 range. I removed all the definite fakes from my collection but there are so many others I honestly just can’t tell and need some help in order to sell some as I am suffering from financial hardship at the moment.