Help Help Building a Disruption Deck With Gumshoos GX/Absol

Mightyena

Still just a delinquent ;)
Stage 1 – Evolves from Donald Trump

Ability: Inspect
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may have your opponent reveal his or her hand.

[C][C][C] Flying Headbutt: 100 damage.

[C] Gum Chance GX: 10+ damage. This attack does 50 more damage for each Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Absol 100 hp

Ability lamentation
If this pokemon is your active and is damaged by an attack (even if it is knocked out) discard a random card from your opponents hand

(D)(c)(c) shadow cage. 60

The defending pokemon cant retreat during your opponents next turn

Im trying to figure out a deck around this that discards your opponents cards i messed around with unown and i was wondering what other cards discard your opponents hand and/ot stop them from retreating. I feel like absol was kinda dismissed i feel like it could be a disrupting deck with crushing hammer and zoroa maybe? Help me pokebeach memebers your my only hope.

Moved from the Deck Garage to the TCG Help & Advice as the Deck Garage is for posting your full 60-card decklists. ~bbninjas

unfortunately there is such a long time frame between when you can use gumshoos ability (your turn) and when absol discards (opponents turn) that they don't combo well, you're better off pairing gumshoos with tsareena/devo spray/forest giant plants, red card, team skull grunts, delinquent then with absol.

Back